fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for PURPLE23  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
Feedback for PURPLE23
« on: December 10, 2006, 04:52:19 PM »
0 STARS:

Scammed out of $410.  Same person that Jedi Kure attempted to requisition work from.  Got scammed for an Anakin Ep. III suit and Padme dress.  No communication.  Poor excuses when finally received communication after 3 weeks.  Work requisitioned September 28 and to be completed and in my hand by the weekend before Halloween 2006, October 28.   Received a half-assed work November 4th.  Received a Jedi belt that didn't fit (was for someone with a 30" waist...not me), an outter jedi tunic that plainly was not tailored near to my measurements (i gave him my measurements 3 times because apparently, his organization skills stink and can't remember where he puts his measurements), and an undertunic that would have fit me when I got out of Marine Corps boot camp at 165 pounds...not the 245 pound body builder I am now.  Hey, atleast the Obi fit   

No Jedi Robes, no pants, no padme dress.  Already got my money back due to a chargeback on my credit cards and the companies will pursue him for the funds.

Accidentally posted this under the general heading. 

Jedi Kure was also scammed by the same individual. 

Beware of Floyd Kennedy (Purple23 or any other names)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 12:17:01 PM by Darth Raijlin »

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
Re: Feedback for PURPLE23
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 04:57:14 PM »
Thanks for the info my friend.DaJoQuim

retrousse