fiduciary

Author Topic: Dual Crystal Chamber  (Read 1749 times)

Offline grif

• Padawan Learner
Dual Crystal Chamber
« on: July 20, 2019, 08:11:49 AM »
This will be my last post for a week. Promise I'm not trying to spam. Was hoping others would post so it would spread out a little. This is a custom chamber I made a while back. Been sitting on it waiting for cfx to come out. Almost all was machined from brass. A couple found parts. As always, thanks for looking.

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
Re: Dual Crystal Chamber
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 06:00:16 PM »
Very well done and always nice to see hand made or machined items with so much printing out there right now :cool:

I my self spend a great deal of time hand grinding and polishing laser cut parts and machined parts so they look right in the end
so glad to see some old school hand work going on there with the found parts

Offline grif

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 06:40:38 AM »
Very well done and always nice to see hand made or machined items with so much printing out there right now :cool:

I my self spend a great deal of time hand grinding and polishing laser cut parts and machined parts so they look right in the end
so glad to see some old school hand work going on there with the found parts
Thank you. This was my first. I'm just starting to get away from printed internals. Hoping to have more time next year for this type of work.

Offline Greenie

• Force User
  • Pew pew!!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 02:27:23 PM »
Wicked crystal chamber Grif. Nice detail. When you use real parts, it looks real.  :cool:  More of this kind of  'buildi' less 3D printing.

Greenie.

retrousse