fiduciary

Author Topic: The official LDM/MH GK3 run thread ***RUN COMPLETED***  (Read 96862 times)

Offline CHEWBACCA

• JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
Re: The official LDM/MH GK3 run thread ***RUN COMPLETED***
« Reply #465 on: February 01, 2022, 12:45:34 PM »
MDW...I will email you but Marc pointed me here.  I think the amp may be blown since its a 3.7 set up and the auto charger set on 7.4V may have ramped up voltage too much...not really sure but you will need to send it to me to check.  Maybe simply be a blown speaker.  I apologize for just assuming you knew it was 3.7 and not the original 7.4V.  I should have covered that.  Either way I will get you fixed up.

Offline CHEWBACCA

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
« Reply #466 on: February 07, 2022, 09:50:31 AM »
GusManB, I have sent a couple of PMs and the email I have comes back as undeliverable.  Can you reach out to me please?  I have your saber done and need to see about shipping for you.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #467 on: February 14, 2022, 11:26:14 AM »
Hello Everyone.  With the exception of one person (who is paying on a payment plan), one person who has gone dark after final invoice was sent and one personal build by MH (for Alex G), ALL GK3 sabers are now complete.  My final 2 will ship this week.  As a personal note, I would like to thank everyone for having the patience of Job and for hanging in there!  GRIEVOUS OUT!

Offline MACE WINDU

• Formerly known as Nightstorm
  • Master Force User
  • Do you have a problem with purple?
« Reply #468 on: February 18, 2022, 01:29:30 PM »
It's an awesome saber!  Worth the wait and a great companion to the MKVI set :)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #469 on: February 22, 2022, 11:24:32 AM »
Yeah, yeah I know I said the updates were finished, lol.  However, since this has dragged on so long, I will update again.  We appear to have one deadbeat (asked for his invoice...twice...sent twice...no response).  MH is his installer so we will figure out what to do with that finished saber after 30 days.  We have 2 folks with shipping pending final payment (one from me and one from Darren @ Arctic Arsenal).  Both people have been in contact and those are both finished and ready to ship.  Other than that, everyone should now have theirs in hand.  Enjoy!

@MACE - Gracias Bro!

retrousse