fiduciary

Author Topic: A Youngling need help for his first custom lightsaber  (Read 442 times)

Offline NessKafetheYoungling

• No Force
  • Hello there
A Youngling need help for his first custom lightsaber
« on: June 28, 2022, 03:40:45 AM »
Hello there , 6 months ago I discovered the world of custom lightsaber and I really wanted to make my own but I'm really a beginner and I had no clue on how I could do it .After many research ,I ended up on the video of Neskweek ,who inspired the work of Andras kun for the FX-Saber OS system. Then I purchased all the components I needed on Aliexpress (arduino nano , DFplayer ,mpu6050 ,speaker ,momentary buttons and led strip) .
I received everything a month ago and I used the wiki of the FX-Saber OS system to put all the component in place on a breadboard (except the battery because I don't have it yet) .

I had many issues with my system but I managed to solve most of them and while I am waiting for the battery I was looking for the ways to get rid of the breadboard and finish the project .Then I found 4 days ago the video of JakeS0ft about the Brewboard .
I downloaded the files ,I converted the .brd file to a gerber file and uploaded it on JLCPCB to make it.
I don't really know if it was the right way to do it but as I said I'm a beginner .

Now ,I'm waiting for the final pieces and hope I'll finish the lightsaber .

I have join this community because a lot of you worked years on those custom lightsabers and I needed your help to finish mine .

If anyone could give me advice about the FX-Saber OS system or the Brewboard it would be great .

I'm sorry for the mistakes I'm French and my english is not really good .
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:45:12 AM by NessKafetheYoungling »
Never tell me the odds

retrousse