fiduciary

Author Topic: CSJ Props: Services, Prices and Build Log Currently Closed for Commissions  (Read 12286 times)

Offline Corran Horn

• Formerly known as Keil Edge
  • Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • CSJ Props an NEC Certified Installer
    • CSJ Props

CSJ Props

Offered Services, Build Log, and Pricing

www.CSJProps.com

Install Igniter 2 and NECree RGB LED

Customer supplied boards and LEDs - $250
Board + LED + Install - $455
These prices are for "install ready" hilts. Any additional machine work or other customization will be handled on a quoted basis, and will require an additional charge to cover the cost of whatever parts or services need to be added to the hilt.[/size]

Install Spark Color 2 and NECree RGB LED

Customer supplied boards and LEDs - $200
Board + LED + Install - $340
These prices are for "install ready" hilts.  Any additional machine work or other customization will be handled on a quoted basis, and will require an additional charge to cover the cost of whatever parts or services need to be added to the hilt.

Install Spark 2

Customer supplied boards - $175
Board + LED + Install - $340
These prices are for "install ready" hilts.  Any additional machine work or other customization will be handled on a quoted basis, and will require an additional charge to cover the cost of whatever parts or services need to be added to the hilt.

Master Replicas Conversions

Quoted based on parts and work required. Please contact me via www.csjprops.com for details.

Completely Custom Builds

Quoted based on parts and work required. Please contact me via www.csjprops.com for details.

Build Policy

I am currently not accepting custom commission work at this time.  I will take repair work for any customers of Naigon's Electronic Creations as they are needed to facilitate any warranty work required. 

I will list my current work and any upcoming builds here under the following categories:  "Completed", "In Progress", and "In the Queue".  When I complete a job the next person "In the Queue" will be contacted for verification and then bumped into the "In Progress" slot unless the customer has requested to hold off on the build due to any sort of DRL issues, at which point, the next person in line will get shuffled forward.

I will not push your build ahead of someone else's.  Please do not ask me to do this for you.

I will not accept additional payment to push your build ahead of someone else on the list, again, please do not ask me to do this.

Like anything else in life there are occasional delays, there are also occasionally instances where someone may contact me with what THEY consider to be "emergency" work.  This is usually brought on by some sort of special event with a nearby due date, or some sort of "saber crisis" brought on by any number of potential things.  From time to time I may consider something of this nature, and if so, I will contact you to ask if moving your build back a bit is acceptable or not.  If you are not open to adjusting the time table, I will politely refuse the other party's request.  If you ARE open to the time frame adjustment, I will work to keep you appraised of the situation.

Please keep in mind that I have a family and a day job.  This means that there are times where I am not "instantly available".  Please do not take offense if I do not respond immediately.  I am not ignoring you, I am simply very busy.  With that being said, I ask that you keep build inquiries to a minimum.  I will allow for one build update request per week.  I will offer updates at other times along the way as well, but I do not have the extra time to field 2, 3, 7, 20 requests, PMs, emails, or other messages during the average work week.  The more time I spend responding to messages, the less time I have to complete the work.  If you insist on sending multiple update requests during the week, I will add an additional fee for my time.  For every 3rd request past the original weekly request, I will add an extra $10.  This is to keep my phone/laptop out of my hands and my soldering iron IN them.

I will work on requests in the order that they come in and will occasionally work on another build while I am waiting on parts deliveries or when I hit a creative "slump".
Occasionally while building a saber I hit a point where it is hard to be inspired after having looked at the same set of parts for such a long period of time and I will pick up another build temporarily to get the creative juices flowing.  I find that sometimes working on someone else's saber can give me new incite into what to do with a build I have recently put aside.
That being said, please do not take offense if you should see me post a completed saber that was not at the top of the list.  It is probably because that hilt was just a quick fix or the parts were readily available while your build may not have been.

All builds will require payment of parts cost up front.  The remainder of payment + shipping cost will be due upon completion.

Warranty

All installs and builds are covered by a lifetime warranty on labour, however, this does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than CSJ Props.  If a part fails (which is beyond the control of CSJ Props) the customer must pay for replacement parts.  Damaged boards that must be repaired by Naigon's Electronic Creations will have the actual cost charged to the customer and paid directly to NEC.
Pre-wired boards will be fully tested and functional when shipped.  Any damage that should occur during the install of the board is the responsibility of the customer.

All "tampering" with the internals of the saber will automatically void the warranty.  I know my own work quite well and make a living by identifying the wiring adjustments made by other people.  I can assure you, I will know if the saber was "fixed" by someone else.

Payments

PayPal is the only accepted form of payment.
Payment must be made using the personal option OR the customer must add 4% to cover PayPal fees for transactions processed as goods.

Shipping

Actual shipping charges will always be the responsibility of the customer both to and from CSJ Props.

I ship all packages tracked and insured via Canada Post unless otherwise requested. (Removal of tracking and insurance to lower shipping costs is not an option.)

For anyone wishing international shipping, please understand I will not lie on your customs forms to lower tariff costs.
Please do not ask me to do so.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:50:49 PM by Corran Horn »

"It's only stupid if we die doing it, otherwise it's heroism." -Corran Horn-

Offline Corran Horn

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
    • CSJ Props
Re: CSJ Props: Services, Prices and Build Log
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 09:24:02 PM »
RESERVED FOR BUILD LOG

Offline Fat Ewok

• Master Force User
    • Gamer Professionals, LLC
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 09:41:03 PM »
WAHHH YOU MADE THE MINING COLONY! Congratulations! :)

Offline Corran Horn

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
    • CSJ Props
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 09:59:52 PM »
WAHHH YOU MADE THE MINING COLONY! Congratulations! :)

Thanks man. :)

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »
Yes Kyle, congrats dude!

Offline IndustrialAction

• Master Force User
  • IAC - Elegant designs with a more civilized edge
    • IndustrialAction Customs
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 04:40:51 AM »
Congrats Kyle!!

Offline LordBlako

• Master Force User
  • I'm just the Font Maker!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 04:46:06 AM »
Congrats, my friend!  8)

Offline Professor Huyang

• Formerly known as TyFighter
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Baron
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 07:41:16 AM »
Mazel Tov, Kyle!
"Many years I have been on this ship teaching many a Jedi before you, and I will continue teaching many a Jedi after you. Call me what you want, but inside my memory banks I contain a record of every lightsaber ever made, and the Jedi who fashioned it."
―Huyang

Offline Veldryne_Drakx

• Experienced Force User
    • River City Jedi (site still under construction)
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 07:42:30 AM »
grats buddy!!

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Offline Justintmars

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • There is some peace?
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 08:20:49 AM »
Congrat on MC!
Your page looks great as do your builds =D

MTFBWY

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
  • InUmbrisPotestasEst--In the shadows there is power
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 09:48:57 AM »
Congrats on making the Mining Colony Kyle! I'm proud to say I have one of your modified Obi sabers. I'm proud to display it. MTFBWY!
MR Darth Vader ESB(stock)
MR Darth Vader ESB(converted PC2)                                  
MR Anakin AOTC "Darkside version"(converted CF5)
Yoda Replica Graflex V(CF4)
MR Anakin AOTC(converted PC3)
Hasbro Anakin ROTS(converted PC2)
Parks Replica Graflex ESB/TFA w/glass eye(CF5)

Offline Lord Bane

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 09:03:13 AM »
Congrats bro!

Offline Corran Horn

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
    • CSJ Props
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 02:26:53 PM »
Just a quick update folks.  I'm sort of out of commission right now.  Only able to handle a small amount of shop time

I messed up my back earlier this week and have been mostly bed ridden since Monday.

Hoping to get back to full strength soon.

Offline tron

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 02:30:07 PM »
Get well brother,  and remember to Take It Easy. Nacho Libre.
Disregard for the rules, disrespecting staff, threatening legal action or inferring it via informing staff of various laws.
Created duplicate accounts to circumvent ban.

Offline Clark Kent

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 05:33:21 PM »
woo hooo, congrats bro. dont forget the little guys ok?

retrousse