fiduciary

Author Topic: HUGE Announcement about the "Petit Crouton"  (Read 89108 times)

Offline GeckoJedi

• Lightsaber #2?
  • Experienced Force User
Re: HUGE Announcement about the "Petit Crouton"
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2011, 03:18:55 PM »
im not happy!!! im angry!!!  >:( >:( >:(
if only you posted this yesterday!!! i just gutted my anakin!!! aarrrhhggg!!!!  >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(
what kind of availability will this have? will it be in constant production?

edit: i imagine the market for US boards is officially dead now.

There's just no pleasing some people i guess....

Offline vulcan fox

• Master Force User
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2011, 03:19:28 PM »
everthing has been said already, but i will just echo that this is STUNNING news, having this board for genral sale will fuel this hobby to new heights .... okiwan just use the PC and compare it to your mr board .... thats two saber sound boards that will be readily available ... hasbro economy and PC-L   INCREDIBLE.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »
To all that made this happen, a huge THANK YOU is in order! Boy will I be ordering several of these asap!

Offline Jedibowls

• Force User
  • Jedi Knight
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »
Thank you to eneryone involved in this. Everyone knows how desperate the need was for a good sound board. You guys have done a great service. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Current Sabers
Luke V2-CF 5.06 Driven
Unnamed Mace Style saber-US PC1.5 driven
Saberforge Crystal Reveal Redeemer
MTFBWYA

Offline Forcestruck

• Master Force User
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 03:31:03 PM »
Awesome! I was wonderimg why the sabersmiths were ditching their US boards.  :D

Offline okiwan

• Buzz Killington award!
  • Master Force User
  • do or do not. there is no try.
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2011, 03:47:26 PM »

lol seriously.

AND COME ON GUYS! im only kidding! im ecstatic!!! but it is a kick in the butt to hear this news the day after i tear apart my anakin. i COULD put it back together but i grinded down the battery/speaker holder to fit inside my MHS build. i guess i could wrap duct tape around it to thickin it back up...

but seriously im super happy. i just hope they keep makin them an its not hard to get one. i probably wont be able to get one off the first run unless i sell some things.

cant wait for a video demo.
/sarcasm

Offline Jin Ke

• Master Force User
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 03:52:30 PM »
There are video demos all over youtube...    ;)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2011, 03:58:51 PM »

lol seriously.

AND COME ON GUYS! im only kidding! im ecstatic!!! but it is a kick in the butt to hear this news the day after i tear apart my anakin. i COULD put it back together but i grinded down the battery/speaker holder to fit inside my MHS build. i guess i could wrap duct tape around it to thickin it back up...

but seriously im super happy. i just hope they keep makin them an its not hard to get one. i probably wont be able to get one off the first run unless i sell some things.

Okay cool.  I am glad you were kidding ;)  The supply structure is set.  These will be available.  Yes, they may go out of stock (like other items at TCSS) but they will never be out of stock for long.  We also have a plan in place if this supply chain falters.  All of these details are why it took so long to get the board to the public.

I would like to echo what MH said earlier.  It has been AGONIZING seeing some of hte negativity that people have posted about the PC. This process has been going on for a long time, but it was also decided early not to announce it until we had a viable and bug-free QUALITY product for sale.  WHy make people endure the "are we there yet?" syndrome.  We also had to have two separate products ready for market.  The PC-L and the PC-U, a viable repair network and the production capabilities to service both sectors of the community.  This board one-ups the Ultrasound products because you may choose light or dark side as opposed to only one sound font.  If you want a specific custom font, contact a sabersmith and commission a build with the font you choose.  Now you have many options.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the people who were part of the fabric of the development of this board, including but not limited to; Vader's Vault, Novastar, xl97, Jonitus/Judgesabersmith and those mentioned in the announcement thread.  There are others who I am sure i left out, but it is not on purpose nor is their contribution diminished.

Offline Jaden Korr

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2011, 04:01:59 PM »
wow!

This is a big day for the hobby.

Good job guys.

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2011, 04:02:31 PM »
I was already excited about a new TCSS soundboard, but the P.C. is even more than we could have asked for.
This is the best news ever, and another huge step for the hobby.
Thanks to everyone involved for making this a possibility.  You are the best. :D ;D ;) :) :o
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:09:50 PM by Darth Smorgis »

Offline Darth Kevin .T

• Master Force User
  • At last the Snugi are no more!
    • My youtube page
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2011, 04:05:27 PM »
WOW JUST WOW!

Offline CHEWBACCA

• JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »

lol seriously.

Yeah what LDM said.  I am glad you were kidding.  Its just tough because there has been so many things that has been done for the community and some always want to hit the negative part of it instead of the positive.

You cant please everyone all the time but it gets tiring always hearing the people complain when you try to do something good.

Offline GreyJedi

• Master Force User
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »
Aweswome news GG, totally a step in the right direction! Very happy your product has been such a success!! I can't wait to purchase one for myself.  ;)

Offline Iggy

• Formerly known as Polarcupz
  • Master Force User
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2011, 04:11:15 PM »
I am going to get one of these, if not more. One definetively though!!! Thank you everyone who has made this possible.

"I think, therefore I am. I destroy, therefore I endure."

Offline okiwan

• Buzz Killington award!
  • Master Force User
  • do or do not. there is no try.
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »
i thought the multiple emoticons (sp?) was a sign that i was joking.

im glad to hear the will be available on the regular.
/sarcasm

retrousse