After taking over this project, with all the added stress (financial and emotional) and delays, I tire of it.
It was not supposed to go like this at all.
Clients are frustrated. I am frustrated.
I received the package in August with incomplete parts and order info. (4 months ago!)
Attempts were made to get info and parts several times. with limited results. I took matters into my own hands at one pointhttp://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=20249.0
A parts list was sent on 10/13/09, but Alex had a visit from Darth Real Life, and it was delayed.
The reason for this was private, and I accept it.
I called Alex tonight and he has agreed to complete the assembly and ship them out.
DT send me a summary of the order info ASAP.
You and Alex will need to sort this and your differences out. I will no longer play middle man on this issue.
It has cost me enough at this point.
If I get the answers to order info. I supplement it with the info I have and create and organize all the hilts in an excel doc.
Just like I did the Banes.
On Monday 11/23/09, All of it will be on it's way to Ultrasabers HQ. I will organize it as best that I can.
This was not an easy decision. There have several conversations with Yoda, Alex and my GF. She is my best adviser.
I still feel like I will be letting down the members waiting for their sabers, but it's mid November and I want to reopen my shop to make some $$ for Christmas. I can't do it with this hanging over my head.
I am sorry it has come to this. Please accept my apologies.
1. Serafel: Lux V Consular green Aluminum covertec knob US 2.1 install confirmed
2. Darth Matth; Lux V Consular Green Aluminum covertec knob US 2.1 install confirmed
3. Tobu: (Lux V Sunrider's Destiny) Aluminum covertec knob US 2.1 install confirmed
4. Orakaa: Lux V SRD Aluminum covertec knob US 2.1 install confirmed SENDING TO GC****
5. Onli-won Kanomi: Lux V SRD Brass covertec knob US 2.1 install confirmed
6. Torichef: Lux V SRD Aluminum covertec knob US 2.1 install confirmed
7. Reaver Lux III Red 2.1 install confirmed*********
8. Reaver Lux III Red 2.1 install confirmed********
9. DerFrownmacher: p4 wht US 2.1 li-ion setup confirmed
10. MrLamChop; Lux III Blazing Red in hilt li-ion charger 2.1 install confirmed
11. Ri-on Ozryel; Lux III SRD CYAN, aluminum covertec 2.1 install DIY confirmed******
12. Darth Akira: Lux V Guardian blue - US 2.1 install Li-ion set up. confirmed
Orakaa: Lux V SRD Aluminum covertec knob US 2.1 install confirmed SENDING TO GC*****
I will still send this to Gemini concepts, if you wish. send me a PM
It will it will be incomplete and will not have a blade.
Ri-on Ozryel; Lux III SRD CYAN, aluminum covertec 2.1 install DIY confirmed******
Ri-on, I will send this to you if you wish, but it will be incomplete, and there will be no blade. send me a PM
Reaver Lux III Red 2.1 install confirmed, Reaver Lux III Red 2.1 install confirmed*****
I received your PM about the DIY, I will send it but it will be incomplete, and there will be no blade. send me a PM
To be clear gentlemen, I will send them along at your request, but you will need provide parts or in Orakaa's case pay for the parts?, to complete these sabers. I will not broker parts or negotiate with DT or Ultrasabers on your behalf.
I would advise just letting Ultrasabers build and ship them, but I will honor your wishes in the matter
Again, please accept my apologies. I wanted to complete these before the end of September originally.