fiduciary

Author Topic: GCS Darth Bane Limited Run #2  (Read 28302 times)

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
Re: GCS Darth Bane Limited Run #2
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2013, 09:41:58 PM »
Well, I just received a delivery confirmation via email so I run up to my mail box where we have a community mail room and there is no package >:(  Usually they leave a key in my mailbox that will open a larger locker for packages such as this, but I got no such key.  No package at my front door either >:(

Just got off the phone with the post office and my mail carrier is gone for the day, so all she can do is leave my mail carrier a note for friday (thursday is a holiday).

Needless to say I am VERY ANGRY with the post office right now and quite a bit worried as well.
How hard is it to deliver a package to the proper address?!!
Someone is going to be very surprised if they open my package.  Wish me luck.

Hey DS, any word on your situation?  I hope all goes well.

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2013, 03:49:47 AM »

No update yet.  I wont know anything until the post office opens on Friday (which will be in the next few hours).
I am hoping the letter carrier just forgot to deliver it.  Fingers crossed.

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2013, 05:06:15 AM »

No update yet.  I wont know anything until the post office opens on Friday (which will be in the next few hours).
I am hoping the letter carrier just forgot to deliver it.  Fingers crossed.

I had a similar situation but it was an attempted delivery and a delivery notice was left on my door.  The thing is that I was home all day during the supposed "attempted delivery" and no delivery notice was left.  Because there was a "Road Closed" sign in the opening of my street due to construction, I figured the postman didn't bother going in and my suspicions were correct when I received the delivery notice, with the regular mail the next day, indicating that this was so; but by then, I had already picked up my saber early in the morning.

Good luck man....

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2013, 10:48:01 AM »
I got it !!!!

I had to confront the mail lady today who was less than thrilled to help me figure this out.
Long story short, she put my key to the locker where my package was contained in someone elses mailbox.  Thank god that person only checks their mail once a week so the key was still sitting in their mailbox.  Had I not confronted her today, then I would not have recieved it today either as it would have still been waiting for someone else to retrieve it ::)

Anyway, I am thrilled to have this saber in hand now and it is just as awesome as I had thought it would be  ;D
Haven't got to play with it too much yet but I have fired it up and checked out the reveal and this saber is amazing.

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2013, 11:46:09 AM »
Glad to hear it!

Now enjoy some Bane saber goodness!

Offline jedicri

• Master Force User
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2013, 12:29:59 PM »
An update on my iSaber SD card issue: Rob sent me a replacement SD card and I received it today.  The soundtrack, The Imperial March, now plays as should.

Thanks Rob!

retrousse