fiduciary

Author Topic: Overlords going to Ultrasaber HQ for assembly and shipping.  (Read 8325 times)

Offline Rion Ozryel

• 50% Ri, 50% On
  • Experienced Force User
  • Evil is just a point of view
    • The Galactic Sweatshop
Re: Overlords going to Ultrasaber HQ for assembly and shipping.
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 02:55:46 AM »
Glad to see my Overlord finally coming home. I can't wait to get started on it! Thanks Jango!

“We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.”

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
  • All things serve the Beam...
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 10:19:59 AM »
Maybe it's a thought, that Yoda bannes the Ultra Section till that company fix the problem.
I run out of ideas, sorry.

Maybe the Counsil can deside what to do in this matter.

This is actually a very good idea. It's obvious that US is having a huge customer service problem right now. And what is the point of a council, if not to enforce standards? US is ignoring us. They aren't responding. Can this really be left unchecked? "Be patient" only works for so long, and it has run it's course. I vote for immediate action here on the boards. Lock their section until they feel they have time to actually respond. Do something. I don't want other customers buying from them, when I no longer trust them as a company. Allowing them to continue lime everything is fine not only is an insult to us, but hurts the hobby we're all here to try to enjoy. Take action.

I doubt anything will come of this, but it's the best idea I've heard in a while regarding this mess.

Jango, I'm glad you're out of the middle of this. Thank you again fo your patience and effort. They were both above and beyond. 
Honor the man who falls by the sword,
But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 10:38:55 AM »
Geez Louise look at the date stamp on Jango's post please there hasn't been time for them to even GET to Ultrasabers yet would you at least let them receive and unpack the sabers before you start beating war drums? Be FAIR...they can't DO anything with them until they GET them eh?  ::)

To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline General Kota

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as R2-Q5
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »
Glad to see my Overlord finally coming home. I can't wait to get started on it! Thanks Jango!

"funny" :D :D :D :D :D

General Kota's
        Sabers
---------------------------
- Larbel
    Larbel Qui Gon Jinn non el ready with a PC-U and a crystal chamber   (finished machining)
-JQSABERS
    Luke Hero V2 custom (In building process)
 - Planing stage
    Nothing :)

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 10:52:29 AM »
This isn't a matter of shipping times. It's a matter of communication. It's a matter of respect, which customers aren't getting. It's a matter of service, which is terrible. It's a matter of BUSINESS, which seems to have been lost sight of. How many times should we hear "give them time" before it's enough time? How many months should we go without communication before it's too many months? I don't want Ultrasabers out of business. I don't even want them off the boards. I just want all of these sabers in the hands of the customers who have paid, waited more than patiently since 2008!! We're a month or so away from 2010. I don't see anyone getting them by then. And this IS a business, as much as boards like this make it seem more like a community. Thousands of dollars for these sabers has been paid to Ultasabers. And how many people have theirs? After all this time? And now we don't even get the courtesy of communication? The time for patience has come and gone.

Offline General Kota

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as R2-Q5
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »
ok Reaver .I thought that video funny , I did Know that us was behind on behind on getting there order out, but I thank us need to get the order's out soon or thay might get in big trouble.

General Kota's
        Sabers
---------------------------
- Larbel
    Larbel Qui Gon Jinn non el ready with a PC-U and a crystal chamber   (finished machining)
-JQSABERS
    Luke Hero V2 custom (In building process)
 - Planing stage
    Nothing :)

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 11:52:53 AM »
New rule - no Yo Gabba Gabba without Joel McHale making fun of it! lol

Offline Gmar

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 06:51:14 PM »
Maybe it's a thought, that Yoda bannes the Ultra Section till that company fix the problem.

Interesting, but would anyone actually notice if Ultra got banned?  He doesn't post anything as it is.  Also, I am not sure if it is within the scope of the council's power to remove a whole section.

A better approach might be to strip Ultra Sabers of its S.A.B.E.R Guild Status.  Ultra Sabers fails in  "providing the required attention to customer service", as stated in the Guild Mission Statement.

Ultra Sabers shoddy customer service lowers the standard maintained by its legitimate members.  Potential saber customers should know that their are better sellers to deal with. 

Offline Darth Akira

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 09:15:39 PM »
What ?!??!? =  http://www.ultrasabers.com/product_p/qs-oppressor-gb.htm

anyways yeah its been 2 years, one thing i could never stand on these forums is people always lecturing about "patience" Shut up thanks

people need to realize we are customers, we pay for a product, we want it and deserve it, why? cuz we "paid for it" now ultra sabers has always been GOOD to me, i know this mess was becuase of derek, i like derek so no flaming towards him but he messed up, maybe out of his hands which led to this but whatever, past is the past

we need this all to be sorted out, it was cool jango was willing to lend a hand but had to forfeit, so now we are back to square one....

i really want my overlord asap

alex or jango can you give us an update please? weather is is yes you shipped it or alex you received our overlords, i can safely say to speak for everyone, we would like to know when we will finally get these sabers, thanks

Watch the language and double posting. ~ Jango
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 09:24:34 PM by JANGO FETT »

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »
On the first page, I posted that All that i had were shipped out.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=21358.msg319065#msg319065

Todd has confirmed they have be received at Ultrasabers
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=21431.msg320527#msg320527

The link you posted was the NEW Oppressor stunt

And with that this is locked.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 03:05:30 AM »
Thanks Jango.

As posted in another overlord thread the sabers are now at US HQ.  Alex told Yoda they are this weeks top priority and they will be completed this week and shipped out ASAP.

Alex or another US rep should be online soon to post more specific updates.

retrousse