fiduciary

Author Topic: Outer Rim Store  (Read 6089 times)

Offline Sparhawk

• Padawan Learner
  • I'm a pretty pretty princess...DON'T JUDGE ME.
Re: Outer Rim Store
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »
Woot. I likey me some DT store. And as soon as work stops being dumb and gives me back my overtime, and DT gets more free (work) time, the saberage will flow like blue milk.
Not every Jedi is a Hero, nor every Sith, the Villain.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
Re: Outer Rim Store
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »
Woot. I likey me some DT store. And as soon as work stops being dumb and gives me back my overtime, and DT gets more free (work) time, the saberage will flow like blue milk.

Or blue blades out of a really kicking emitter head. Yo peeps, Long time no see!  :-\

I have some bittersweet news that I will be announcing in a while.  It's kind of important so stay tuned tonight.  I attempted to reach Jango Fett by comlink today, but to no avail.  It's something I need to converse with him about, so if you see him around, let him know that I need to speak with him urgently!  8)  (I'm sure I'll see him soon enough though...) **Hint hint**  ;)

I also need to speak with Ultra soon as well, because we need some kind of update on the status of the The US 2.1, BADLY...

As most of you have seen, my little brush with the netherworlds of the Force has enlightened me to a great many things.  I will soon be moving into a different direction, but I will discuss this all in the actual announcements.

May the Force break your chains...

~DT

retrousse