fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Darth Smorgis  (Read 10313 times)

Offline naigon

• Mining Colony Members
  • Experienced Force User
  • Naigon's Electronic Creations
    • SaberIgniter.com
Re: Feedback for Darth Smorgis
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 09:14:49 PM »
I bought a really nice 3 saber stand from Darth Smorgis. It came quickly and communication was excellent. Definite

5/5
Naigon
Igniter developer/creater - my site is in my profile!
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=29490.0

Offline saberforce

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 12:38:33 PM »
Just picked up an amazing three tier saber stand. fast shipping and great stand.

5/5

Offline Satele Shan

• Formerly known as alessandra
  • Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 07:35:47 PM »
Darth Smorgis bought my madcow-homage MHS saber hilt from me. Fast payment, good communication, looking forward to dealing with in the future.

5/5

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »
5/5

bought a yoda sound board from him a while back and it was package perfectly and worked great. :)

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline Theta Sigma

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 07:12:26 PM »
Purchased an MHS ribbed/choke combo from Darth Smorgis through the Trade Federation.  Shipping was very prompt and received the item on time and in perfect, brand-new condition.  Very pleased!  Excellent, friendly communication and item was packed well.

5/5

Offline vvenom

• Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 04:27:50 PM »

I just purchased Darth Smorgis VV Starkiller prototype saber and its was a pleasure to deal with him

Thanks again mate

5/5

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 11:18:22 AM »
Darth Smorgis is a longtime customer of ours and bought a Sharded Furyâ„¢ from us a few months ago, which I forgot to leave feedback for ::), my bad.  It was a perfect transaction.

5/5

Recently, when we put up another batch of Sharded Havocsâ„¢ and Furiesâ„¢, he contacted us and asked for some special powdercoating.  We had been wanting to do the color scheme he asked for, for a while (and it may become a part of the regular product line going forward) :D.  Since he is a great customer and we wanted to do it anyway, we did ;D.  He let us know exactly what he wanted, and is always a great communicator.  He paid immediately upon invoicing and let us know when it arrived.  An excellent transaction is what you can expect when dealing with Darth Smorgis!

Another:

5/5

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Darthvix

• Master Force User
    • Darthvix Custom Sabers
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 01:42:23 PM »
Bought my cf5, payed quick, good communication, would do business again!

5/5!
Best,
Terry

Offline Ratven

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2013, 01:20:57 PM »
Purchased his Hatchet Reborn saber, it came promptly and was shipped with great care.

Wonderful saber and Darth Smorgis was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks!

5/5

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »
Purchased a saber from Darth Smorgis and the transaction was very pleasant as usual.  Light-speed shipping and great communication.  He was also very accomodating as far as payment for the item.

Thanks again.

5/5

Offline ANAKIN SKYWALKER

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known as Alex Gordon
    • Evolution Arms
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2013, 07:23:45 AM »
Darth Smorgis commissioned an obi tpm reveal saber from me.  payments were always sent immediately when totals were given and he was extremely patient and communicative during the build process. 

5/5

Offline Noxious

• No Force
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
Purchased two VV Fury sabers from Darth Smorgis. Communication was excellent and the shipping was well packaged, and came within two days of payment. A pleasure to deal with.

5/5

Offline Theta Sigma

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 04:11:01 PM »
I purchased a CFV6+CEX combo from Darth Smorgis.  He shipped super fast, and the items arrived on time and were packaged well.  Items were brand new, and still sealed as he described.  Awesome transaction!

5/5

Offline omitsukage

• No Force
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 04:47:05 PM »
I purchased the other CF6+CEX combo from Darth Smorgis. Ditto on everything Theta Sigma just said. DS is a solid dealmaker. Thanks!

5/5
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain

Offline acrylicsuperman

• Force User
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2013, 12:26:01 PM »
I purchased a lux III cyan bin 1 LED from him. Shipped fast and was well packaged. Very easy to work with. Thanks again!
5/5

retrousse