fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for CHEWBACCA (Formerly MH)  (Read 20918 times)

Offline Tomoyo

• Force User
  • Relax, it'll all be over soon.
Re: Feedback for MH
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »
Powdercoated an MHS part for me, great communication, great work.

5/5

Offline enaswede

• Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 07:02:59 PM »
I recently contracted "MH" to make some updates to my "Qui-Gon" lightsaber. I just received it back in the mail today and I am speechless. He was able to fulfill every request I had and more. His skill, patience and professionalism is second to none. What I like most is that he keeps his clients engaged throughout the entire build process with photos and updates which makes you feel like you are building it together... for me that is most of the fun. 

5/5

"When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master!"
Click here to view my personal lightsaber & blaster collection!

Offline Tomoyo

• Force User
  • Relax, it'll all be over soon.
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 04:55:14 PM »
Got more powdercoating done, great communication, great work.

5/5

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 01:59:31 PM »
MH repaired an MR Obi board for me. Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty...

1. He soldered all the negative leads together so only 2 wires are used, instead of the pesky bundle.
2. He attached all new wires to their respective leads
3. He was kind enough to send me a video, showing it all.

It was my first dealing with him in soundboard repair....and now I see why he is so highly regarded.

5/5

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 10:09:19 PM »
Has repaired 4 US 2.5's for me in the last few months.  he is a 5/5 easily.

Offline Darth Xusia

• Master Force User
  • "quit cher whinin' and just build some sabers"
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 06:09:28 AM »
I had MH polish and powder-coat some parts for me. He is by far the best person for this task.
He constantly kept me updated with progress reports and pictures along the way. He was very
patient with me as I picked his brain on other subjects as he updated me. He is very
knowledgeable in many aspects of the hobby. I will definitely have him do more work in the future.
If you are looking for someone to polish or powdercoat your parts or do complete build, MH is the
person to contact. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
5/5
Thank you Photobucket for the best Sig ever!

Offline RedArc

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 08:16:38 AM »
He repaired my US 2.5 .

Great communikation , awesome knowledge , fast shipping , fantastic service !

Would always work with him again !

Thanks from Austria  8)
5/5

Offline enaswede

• Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 12:55:57 PM »
I contracted "MH" to recreate a saber he made earlier in the year which was a THIN-NECK "Luke V2 Return of the Jedi" and was remastered from a Korbanth LS6 hilt. I recently received it back in the mail and it is perfect. He was able to fulfill every request I had and more. His skill, patience and professionalism are second to none. What I like most is that he keeps his clients engaged throughout the entire build process with photos and updates which makes you feel like you are building it together... for me that is most of the fun. He is an incredible Sabersmith and I am lucky that he was willing to build me a duplicate.

5/5

Offline enaswede

• Master Force User
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 12:57:57 PM »
I contracted "MH" to make some updates to my "Qbi-Wan The Phantom Menace" Larbel Non-EL Ready lightsaber. I recently received it back in the mail and it is awesome. He was able to fulfill every request I had and more. His skill, patience and professionalism is second to none. What I like most is that he keeps his clients engaged throughout the entire build process with photos and updates which makes you feel like you are building it together... for me that is most of the fun. He is an incredible Sabersmith and I am amazed how he has been able to upgrade my saber.

5/5

Offline Lord Bane

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • LB CUSTOM SABERS
Feedback for MH
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 10:48:21 PM »
 ;D I will buy from this guy over and over again. He's professional, he does fantastic work, he's fairly priced and he goes out of his way to please. If you want a custom saber, he's your man. I own a Luke V2 that he made and he just upgraded my J.Q. Luke Hero. I am having him do my ultimate favorite saber soon... Obiwan ROTS. I trust him completely.
Great Hob MH!!!!
5/5 Stars.

Offline discombobulate

• No Force
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 05:35:44 AM »
Bought a lightsaber from him and had it shipped to Australia. Went out of his way to make the deal good. Would buy from again

5/5

Offline enaswede

• Master Force User
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 05:23:19 AM »
After I contracted "MH" to re-build a THIN-NECK "Luke V2 ROTJ" version hilt in April of this year, we also started talking about the possibility of creating a "Luke HERO Elite" version using the same Korbanth LS6 hilt as a base for the build, but incorporating real copper instead of paint/pcoating. In the end, it turned out that very few parts from the original LS6 remained in the final product and the use of real copper was successful. I recently received this HERO in the mail and it is perfect!! He was able to fulfill every request I had and more. His skill, patience and professionalism are second to none. He is an amazing Saber smith and I am lucky that he was willing to build this saber for me. It is the most favorite saber in my collection!!

5/5

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 05:31:32 PM »
Made some improvements to my liberator (stay tuned for pics later tonight). He did an awesome job, really went above and beyond when we hit some "road bumps." I will definately use his services again.

5/5

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 06:15:47 PM »
I purchased a us 2.1 from MH. It arrived well packaged and it included a capacitor for the switch. It is easily a 5 of 5 transaction for me!

Offline Juansith

• Master Force User
  • The Leeroy Jenkins of the bidding wars
Feedback For MH
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 05:46:05 PM »
On July i contacted MH because i wanted a luke Skywalker V2. With a CF.
What began was an extraordinary experience where he insisted that i should get involved in the saber process. I can say that i learned so much. He always had a quick response to every single one of my messages (which were a lot )his answers were clear, and always answering with patience and willing to try all my weird ideas.

Today the saber finally arrived and im extremely happy, no regrets whatsoever. Thr sound is crisp, the rumble motor is amazing, the FoC takes the saber experience to another level.... So many things to say about this saber, i think i better mention them in the review i will do  soon.
If you are looking for a SaberSmith, i guarantee you will end up extremely happy if you colaborate with MH, he is simply an artist and he proves it in every saber he builds.

MH, i thank you for this experience, we will do business soon, you know what i mean :).

Saber 5/5
Customer service 5/5
Price-value 5/5
Shipping and handling 5/5
Communication 5/5

Saber specs:
Luke RoTJ V2 hilt (korbanth modified)
Weathering and coating by MH
ledengin RGGB 10 watt
Rumble motor
Crystal Focus 5 Erv PlecterLabs
3/4 blade