fiduciary

Author Topic: TeensySaber V3 Neopixel Graflex 2.5 (Praetorian Killer) w/ smoothswing  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Megtooth Sith

• No Force
  • Having fun learning the hobby.
    • My Youtube Channel
Here are some pics of my latest saber, it is pretty awesome.  It is powered by a Samsung 21700 (protected by me), TeensySaber V3.  I think its off the charts awesome, and I'm still tweaking bladestyles/fonts to make it even better!  This saber does feature 2 smoothswing fonts, on Presets 4, 6, and 17.  These 2 fonts are both by KSith, and are "experimental" and still in development.  I've been lucky enough to play a role in that development by being a crash test dummy.  The 2 smoothswing fonts are Krossguard and Jedi.  Both are awesome, but again, still in development!  I hope you enjoy.  I know most of these custom builds favor the TGS, Romans, or 89; however, I wanted a tough package that looked good too, thus its just a 2.5 by Korbanth.  ;)  I do think the results are better than the average 2.5 install.  This saber is pretty wild. 

Details:  KR Pommel Coin/Brass Tabs on Pins, TCSS Short Pins, VV 1" blade holder w/switch 22 at slide switch, TGS Red Button (functioning one with spring), Slothfurnace TFA Clamp Card, TGS Glass Eye (machined down to brass), TCSS Neopixel adapters, Arkm/DSE Razor Blade Plug, 1" Neopixel blade (made and diffused by me), Goth3D Master Chassis in stainless, gold steel, raw brass, and rodium crystal holder w/ real quartz point.  Chamber illuminated by neopixel in parallel with main blade.  Neopixel accents in pommel on colorcycle, different on each "preset".
I'd like to thank Fredrik for the great board, SpaceWindu for neopixel diffusion technique advice, Ethan Zimmer for inspiration/insight, Caz for the blade plugs, and Darth Chasm for the tutorial on his style of conduit.  I learn a great deal from the above, and am daily inspired by many others:  madcow, shameem, SoCal Jordan, etc.  I aspire to make my sabers better and better.  This saber confirms my aspirations.  Yes, that is the ever elusive Axiom Customs Plaque.  I got it last year, after many trials and tribulations, and it has been patiently awaiting me to produce its accompaniment!  Thank you for looking, and MTFBWY!

Brief video of her in action, there is a longer full video on my youtube page:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:37:27 PM by Megtooth Sith »

retrousse