fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for jbkuma  (Read 1795 times)

Offline TempleoftheBluegrass

• Force User
Feedback for jbkuma
« on: March 28, 2017, 06:57:01 AM »
Looks like I get the pleasure of creating the feedback thread for Jb, and glad to be the first!  He was honest and great to deal with.  Upon discovering a pricing mistake, He gave me a lowered price  after I had agreed to pay a higher one.  Product showed up promptly and quality was good.  Will do business again!

5/5

Offline Meatsweats

• Padawan Learner
Re: Feedback for jbkuma
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 12:02:06 PM »
Purchased his adapter for string blades. Came exactly as described and worked great. Shipped quickly. He's responded to questions quickly and with good detail. Highly recommended.

5/5

Offline jsummit

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 03:16:20 PM »
I purchased his adapter for string blades. Fast shipping and his response to my emails were quick and helped a ton! A great guy and very proficient in neo-pixel saber builds!

Offline Obi_1

• Mining Colony Members
  • Experienced Force User
  • Creator of DIYino - first open source FX-board
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 12:56:53 AM »
I bought a couple of blade plugs from jbkuma, I received the items in one week transcontinental, all the blade plugs and accessories were carefully packaged and sent in a small box for optimal protection of the content. I could not have been happier, jbkuma made an excellent job designing the neopixel blade plugs way before the commercial vendors jumped on his idea. I have a couple of them installed in my various sabers, way easier to exchange blades/do maintenance with them, not to mention that assembly becomes more smooth.

As I myself own a 3D printer I could not help to notice how much better the quality of what jbkuma delivered was compared to a regular print. Solid, smooth surface, professionally printed.

5/5

retrousse