fiduciary

Author Topic: Graflex 2.5 and graflex 3.0  (Read 9590 times)

Offline Katarn

• Experienced Force User
Re: Graflex 2.5 and graflex 3.0
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 11:54:13 AM »
i still have a 2.0 i got on the first run. it has had ZERO internal work, i assembled the outside in TFA configuration only.

any chance i could send it back to upgrade to a 2.5 and a little cash on my end? there is nothing wrong with it and has only been displayed on my dresser.

* just saw the thread you made with reduced price on 2.0 to get rid of them. not much chance of a trade in huh?
well, the new clamp cards look much better on 2.5 also. good looking saber. wish the beer tab was flat.

anyway let me know if you would consider a trade-in on my 2.0 to reduce cost of a 2.5 for me. its literally mint condition, no finish flaws. thanks!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:09:42 PM by Katarn »
Korbanth LS6 Hero PC 1.6 conversion by LDM (next best thing to the MkVI)
TCSS MHS #1 "Coppertop"
Vintage Graflex ANH

Offline koonfasa

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 01:42:46 AM »
I just saw that 3.0 video. I kinda got confused what was what, but with the RotJ one there I guess the other ones are other versions just showing how they can fit those hilts. Someone care to explain all those parts and which ones belong to the 3.0?

Thanks.

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 02:41:38 PM »
Graflex 3.0 reveal is a "REVEAL" product that shows a fictional "inside-lightup" workings of a saber...the grip sections are held on magnetically so you can remove it to see the inner workings.  its a saber not meant for you to add elecronics, sound or a light up blade...you can get the 2.5 graflex if you want to do that, but the 3.0 is designed to sit displayed on a stand showing off the blinking lights inside like a break away models that show the insides

you can still get one at Korbanth Sabers

retrousse