fiduciary

Author Topic: DarthArn's 2005 Luke ROTJ Review  (Read 5552 times)

Offline Irkis Clag

• Force User
  • You were to destroy the sith not join them!!!!!!
DarthArn's 2005 Luke ROTJ Review
« on: January 11, 2006, 02:50:32 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YO!
  What can I say about my Luke ROTJ??? ??? I absolutaly love it!!! It just arrived today on this gracious day of the 11th. I was waiting all day during school. I had bought it from ebay at a low price of $117.78( All together)... Anyway, i had bought it on Saturday the 7th. I was hoping it would come Tuesday, but i waited by my window, i finally gave up at around 7:00 ;). But today it came at exactly 4:00. I was so excited. I ripped it open and  :o, it wasnt in there! Just kidding... ;D. I actually opened it to see a lovely Luke saber. It was more appealing to the eye than i had thought.

The Hilt: The hilt is marvalous!!! The "fat neck" is actually quite a good size. The good thing about this hilt is that the metal is made of aluminum or something. Fingerprints dont show up. When i recieved it, it was very cold, so the stickers came off with a sinch with absolutaly no sticky stuff on the hilt. the hilt is oversized, nut i think its not that bad... especially not as bad as Anakin AOTC :D

The blade: I must say that the blade is very bright. It is much brighter than Anakin's Sorry my sweet Anakin, but my heart has fell for a brighter blade :'( It is kind of bright on camera though. I also discovered that the blade had some glue or what looked to be white out inside the blade in the middle and at the top... it doesnt affect me though...

The sounds: As everyone says, the sabers sounds are the same as anakin's, and they are right! They are exactly the same. Except for the power up and power down sounds. The sounds are the same, if not louder than the anakins. But I see them as the same. A little kore random sounds than the Anakin though.

The decals: The time and effort put into this saber is very well appreciated. The 2 arrows next to the on/off switch are very, how do you say "triangleish" I thought it would be just a quick made triangle, but they are very cool.

Overall: I definatly recommend this saber to anyone. It is a very well put together saber that is one of my favorites. It would be a good one to start out with.

Hilt:10/10
Blade:9/10
Sounds:9 1/2/10
Decals:10/10
Overall:9/10

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sorry, i was on my friends profile, so it will show up as his...

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
Re: DarthArn's 2005 Luke ROTJ Review
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 03:18:31 PM »
Nice review! I love this saber  :)

Offline Irkis Clag

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
This is the real Irkis Clag, the saber is really nice. he forgot to say that i was there when it came. overall it was a nice review

Offline Darth Revan

• Padawan Learner
  • Dark Lord of the Sith
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 06:59:40 AM »
That was a nice review!

good job!  :)

D@rth M@ul

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 08:59:46 PM »
Glad to see u like ur Luke Darth.  Looking forward to talkin sometime.   ;D

Offline Jedi Ollie

• Force User
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 11:27:56 AM »
Since you recently acquired a digital camera, couldn't you post some sweet pics? :)

Offline Irkis Clag

• Force User
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 11:31:32 AM »
Since you recently acquired a digital camera, couldn't you post some sweet pics? :)

ya he could ;)

Offline DarthArn

• Master Force User
  • They'll do their job. I guarantee that...
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 11:34:58 AM »
i will

- Custom Saber Shop Luxeon
-UltraFX Luxeon

Offline Jedi Tom

• Padawan Learner
  • Twisted by the dark side young Skywalker is.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 02:15:56 AM »
mad review man good work
 ;D ;) :) 8)

retrousse