fiduciary

Author Topic: Genesis Custom Sabers (GCS) Customized Ascend Lightsaber  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Darth Slater

• No Force
  • Once more ... the Sith will ... ah, nevermind
Genesis Custom Sabers (GCS) Customized Ascend Lightsaber
« on: April 17, 2019, 01:27:19 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have a Genesis Custom Sabers customized Ascend lightsaber available for purchase. The saber itself is in mint condition. It was mainly used as a display piece and cosplayed with a few times. It features a Plecter Labs Crystal Shard 4.0, which has six sound banks, flash-on-clash, blaster bolt and an array of saber sounds (power up, power down, lockup, etc.).

This Ascend saber has some unique cosmetic features. The blue sections are powder coated, while the black section just below the emitter is anodized (usually, Rob powder coats this area as well, but he gave me an added feature when he crafted it for me).

And as you can also tell, the saber's color can be altered on the fly by activating the auxiliary switch and power button at the same time.

The photos are a good representation of the saber. It's only minor drawback is the covertec wheel has a chip in it (pictured), but it doesn't affect its ability to hang securely from a covertec belt clip. And if you have a new one lying around, it is easy to swap out. I don't have one handy, otherwise I'd do this for you.

Here is Rob himself explaining the Ascend saber that I had him model mine after: Guardian Of Justice - YouTube

The reason I'm parting with it? I'm looking to get another high-end saber and I have kids, so I can't pull from the general fund on this one unfortunately. Don't want to part with it as it's a nice piece, but that's how it goes sometimes.

The price ($650+shipping) includes the saber, blade, rechargeable battery and the six sound fonts (Bespin II, Hero, Korriban, Anakin Ep. III (Shameem), Starkiller (FU1) and TFA). I have the blade Rob gave me, which has a few scuffs on it. I also have two Ultrasabers blades that I can include for cheap (they fit the saber and I don't have use for them as I'm going all NeoPixel/PlecterPixel for my collection). I take PayPal.

If you have any questions, please ask. I will listen to reasonable offers.

Thank you.

Offline Darth Slater

• No Force
Re: Genesis Custom Sabers (GCS) Customized Ascend Lightsaber
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 01:10:24 PM »
Going to do that cliché thing and give this a bump. I'm also dropping the price to $600 for the whole package (minus shipping). Also, I will ship it anywhere across the globe.

Offline Darth Slater

• No Force
Re: Genesis Custom Sabers (GCS) Customized Ascend Lightsaber
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 09:59:29 AM »
The saber has SOLD. To the powers that be, please close this thread. Thank you!

retrousse