This build is for a Client who contacted me over email. It is a lower end build, because a low price was the main objective. The hilt consists of TCSS and Sinktube.
The Stck MHS parts
I cut the tube, and forgot the change blades... hence the mess of brass still on the tube.
Deburred and test fit. Do not pay attention to the mace conversion BH... that isn't important. ;)
Drilling the screws to hold the MHS pieces in place. I have found it quicker to measure and drill my own screw holes... rather than try to align the ones that come with the piece.
Simply tapping one of the holes. The lines used to make sure everything is straight will come off when I polish the tube.
The lines for the grip marked and ready to be scored.
Lines are scored in the sinktube, the pipe cutter didn't line up every time... but It looks good to the client, so the lines are staying the way they are.
The top piece is to see what the MHS pieces look like before polishing...
The Fluted section sanded and lathered up with polish...
Polished and installed. It matches the sink tube perfectly.
Pic of the hilt as it is now.
For the electronics, it is going to be a stunt setup. Meaning no sound. in addition, there won't be a recharge funtion... so here is how I am going to secure the pack so it doesn't rattle.
This is a piece of 1" PVC that has electrical tape wrapped around it to fill the space.
The battery pack has a washer that is glued the bottom of said holder....
simply insert the pack in to the pvc...
and then the PVC into the tube....
Viola, anti-rattle battery pack on a budget. :)