fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Vader's Vault  (Read 34924 times)

Offline spaznick

• Master Force User
Re: Feedback for Vader's Vault
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »
Just want to say how impressed I am with their service.  Real awesome builds, great service and great communication = total win in book! ;D

Edit:  I also forgot to mention that they (for free) completed and re-touched up the PC on CYNDRE to make it perfect!  WHo else would do that?  Rock on AS & FB, IMO you guys are the cuting edge!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 03:48:08 PM by spaznick »

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Formerly known as Kit Fisto
  • Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »
Purchased a custom RGB stunt saber from them off ebay, and just wanted to share my pleasant experience here as well!

5/5

Fast communication, very friendly and helpful, AWESOME purple color!  Shipping was as the crow flies (meaning really fast!).  Thanks guys!!
Support our Font Makers!

Offline illz302

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »
5/5 Fender and Allaerra bought an MR Vader ANH and a MR Anakin ROTS from me. Lightning fast payment and very easy to communicate with.

Also it was great to meet a forum member keep up the good work on those customs guys. ;)

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »
5/5 for the Vader's Vault! Got a Luke RotJ battery pack from them for a great price and it was shipped that day and here a couple later!

Offline Khrysaor

• No Force
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »
great communication, fast shipping, well packaged.  very much appreciated, thank you!

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »
They fixed my Quinlan Vos so its all bright and purpley. And they replaced the sound board and made it louder. Great price, great job, great people. Thanks very much guys! 5/5

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »
5/5

Purchased a US1.1 from them, ...shipped EXCEPTIONALLY fast and well packed! Great communication, ...will be buying from them again, ..of course.

Offline JediJudoChop

• Force User
  • I'mmm crushing your head!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »
VADER'S VAULT  /  Fender Bender feedback:

5/5 force lightning's and 2 thumbs up!

Excellent service and communication. Fast shipping!
Great prices! And a nice guy too! ;D

(I dealt with Fender the whole time).
I bought a (3 cell AA) Vader Battery / speaker module.

Thanks again!  ;D
(]////[oo]\\\|(=================================>                                     Raja naba zoola gola wookie "nosey" pinchy?

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 10:20:21 AM »
Got a custom lightsaber 'Sithsbane' from FenderBender and Allaerra the original fx posty is here http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=20924.0

I will post a review soon, but I have to say that the custom service went far and beyond.  Not only did I get a great saber out of the transaction but I felt like a valued customer the entire time.  Fender and Allaerra answered all my questions promptly and did not push me to any decisions, but led me along the path to a great lightsaber.

They even put a crystal in the pummel which was a nice, unexpected touch! I will definetly look to them again when requesting another commission for a custom lightsaber

5/5 for customer service and excellence all around.  Plus they get extra an extra point for making changes for me and sticking to the original deadline :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:18:57 PM by nartules »

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

Offline Chowser

• Master Force User
  • Greetings Program!
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks again for some wonderful service!

The powdercoating on the emitter is awesome!

5/5

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 07:52:22 AM »
This was my first time working with Vader's Vault (Fender and Luminara)

Communication- 5/5  Most of my communication was through Luminara (Deanna) who is always pleasant, fast to respond, and helpful.  I had a good amount of questions and specific ideas, she was always patient and clear on what to expect, especially on ETA. They are very busy this time of year, so I waited about 6 weeks, exactly what I was told up front.

Workmanship- 5/5- Their in the SaberGuild for a reason!  Excellent work. They converted my two Hasbro Obi Wans-TPM and ROTS. Neither hilt, especially TPM shows any "battle scars" from the work. The Oppresion Stopping Purplelicious Purple is beautiful, and actually puts out more saturation in a sunlit room than the P4Blue in the Obi ROTS.  It really captures that Mace Windu movie Purple! The Vader's Vault style blades were a nice suprise. Outwardly they look like an Ultrasabers blade, but have hardly any light in a tube effect, and the pointed bullet tips are nicely lit.

Shipping- 5/5 - Alan and Deanna provided me a tracking #, shipped priority insured, and in a well packaged box. They were wrapped in plastic and packing "peanuts", very well protected.

Overall Experience-5/5! Alan and Deanna are proffesional in all that they do, from the way they treat the customer to the actual workmanship itself. I am very pleased with the results and look forward to another great experience with Vader's Vault!

Offline DarthMarek

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 12:09:58 PM »
5/5

Purchased The Invictus saber from Vader's Vault. Excellent communication. Fast shipping. Highly recommended.
Saber was beautifully designed built with great detail. Would definitely do business with again. ;D

- UltraFX

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »
They fixed my Quinlin Vos AGAIN. I dropped it, damaged it and cried over it. Sent it to the Vault and it came back better than new with a US 2.5 and a glowy AV switch. I cannot express how much I love these guys.

5/5

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline Darth Daclif Vox

• Experienced Force User
  • the belgian wastelands roamer
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 06:13:33 AM »
thanks for the trade 5/5  ;)
ANH Graflex replica US 2.2 Quarts Edition proud owner

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2010, 10:08:15 AM »
Purchased one of the Vault's new aluminum stunt sabers.  Communication was great and shipment was fast!  The design and craftsmanship of these stunts is excellent!  I'm already considering getting a second one at some point!   8)

5/5

retrousse