fiduciary

Author Topic: Saber Chat and Review Section for SpaceWindu Lightsabers and Other Builds  (Read 2240 times)

Offline EXAR KUN

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu

This is the place to chat and comment about SpaceWindu lightsabers and lightsaber products. If you've have something I made for you and would like to post pictures, videos, or text reviews, please do so.
If you've haven't already picked something up from me but would like to discuss a product anyway, please feel free to go ahead and comment or ask questions below.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:27:28 PM by EXAR KUN »

Offline Brad1981

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Hi Anthony.  This is Brad.  You are going to be building a string blade for the Roman's Graflex I sent to you a few months back.  With respect to the chassis, and subsequently a crystal chamber, I know I have danced around that idea for about a year.  Would something like this work?  If not, we can just keep the current chassis.  What do you think?  I'm fairly confused as to what would or would not work for the setup.  Let me know your thoughts.  As always, I appreciate it.  Thanks man.

-Brad

Offline EXAR KUN

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
Hey Brad,

That cc will fit, the inner diameter of the Graflex is bigger than MHS at about 35mm, so this will give a little wiggle room which may be good.

Offline Brad1981

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Fantastic.  I'll go ahead and get it ordered.  Upon purchase/shipping confirmation, as per usual, I will shoot you an email just so you know to be on the lookout.  Thanks again. 

Offline Brad1981

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Hi Anthony.  I have located a used Crystal Focus LS from a good source.  Please check your email, as I worked out the details early this AM, and let me know your thoughts.  Thanks buddy.

Offline EXAR KUN

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
Hi Anthony.  I have located a used Crystal Focus LS from a good source.  Please check your email, as I worked out the details early this AM, and let me know your thoughts.  Thanks buddy.

That is so awesome! My favorite board! This will be great in your Graflex combined with the chassis and the Real Blue blade

Offline Brad1981

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
I'm beyond psyched dude!  I'm so glad all the integral pieces are starting to fall into place and we were able to find one and that he was kind enough to part with one.  I cannot wait to see the finished product; from the chamber to your blade with the CF LS...I'm just excited man. 

I did email you this morning, but I did order some textured mylar tape and more accurate bunny ears that will be at your doorstep in a couple of weeks.  This flex is basically a combination of all of my favorite elements from the various depictions on screen.  So definitely not intended to be an accurate screen version.  When you have a chance, whenever that might be, can you let me know if we are in need of another slide switch assembly?  I wasn't sure if that was rendered inop from the previous build and I was a bit concerned if we needed another one or not.

Lastly, and I can't give you enough credit for this, your communication throughout this process has been beyond phenomenal.  I know I've gone back and forth on a host of options, so thanks for your patience, feedback, and ideas.  It's genuinely felt more like a collaboration rather than someone buying something from someone.  So again, huge thanks.

retrousse