fiduciary

Author Topic: New to Force FX Lightsabers?  (Read 37486 times)

Offline Darth Flame

• Padawan Learner
  • That name no longer has any meaning for me...
Re: New to Force FX Lightsabers?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 07:31:53 PM »
Thnx guys. Im gonna be grabbing the ROTJ Luke one in a couple weeks, Ive already decided that.
Graflex CE

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2005, 06:14:23 PM »
I just got home with my first Force FX lightsaber. I grabbed the new Vader hilt. I love this thing.

So you got it at a store it sounds like... where did you get it? BestBuy? Gamestop?

Oh and Of course welcome to the Forum Galaxy of FX-SABERS.com
I see you took the time to familiarize you're self with the way things are here by first posting
here in the Padawan room.
You've just taken your first step into the wonderful world of FX-Lightsaber collecting.
If you ever plan to duel with it at all do be sure and check out the tutorial in the "ARTICLES"
off of the "MAIN PAGE" called "How to properly Duel with your FX-Lightsaber"
There's a lot of good info in there and do's and dont's when it comes to how hard you should hit
and what to be careful of ;)

Do browse the extensive Galleries and Unlimited amount of info in the forums. :)
If you have questions or can't find the answer to your question, Personal Message
one of the Moderators (these are the Jedi and Sith named characters highlighted at the bottom
of your screen) they will be able to point you in the right direction... ;) that is if one of our more
knowledgeable members hasn't already tried to helped you :D

I think you'll find the atmosphere here to be friendly and helpful...
we pride our selves on our customer service and non argumentative community.
which we constantly monitor to be safe for all ages.

Our Jedi and Sith see to that all the time... 8)

So enjoy yourself and again welcome to FX-SABERS.com

M.T.F.B.W.Y.
always
YODA
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 06:16:21 PM by Yoda »

Offline Darth Flame

• Padawan Learner
  • That name no longer has any meaning for me...
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2005, 06:54:48 PM »
Yeah, I grabbed it at Best Buy. I showed it to my friends at work today and the lady I work with liked it so much she bought one as a chrsitmas present for her boyfriend. I took her to the store to get it, and I was so tempted to go ahead and grab the ROTS Anakin, but I had to resist the dark side. The jedi (wife at home) would kill me in the name of the republic if I had bought another one already.
Graflex CE

Offline E-Loc

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2005, 09:59:23 AM »
ya i just got my mace windu lightsaber and it is so awesome ppl said from reviews that it wasn't the brightest and u can barley notice it in light well mine is like so bright ;D 8) :P ;) :) :D :o ::)

Offline darthclueless

• formerly known as darthclueless
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2005, 10:27:02 AM »
ya i just got my mace windu lightsaber and it is so awesome ppl said from reviews that it wasn't the brightest and u can barley notice it in light well mine is like so bright ;D 8) :P ;) :) :D :o ::)

Welcome to fx-sabers.com! Glad you are happy with your Mace. I always liked mine alot more than the reviews said I would. It's a fantastic saber.

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2005, 05:52:04 PM »
Ya I want one but I just got a Luke ESB and plan on getting Vader ESB next and then the Maul so I have to wait a bit.
"Impossible, the Sith have been extinct for a millennium."- Ki-Adi-Mundi

Offline E-Loc

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2005, 06:18:50 PM »
ya thats kool man im gana get those i think last but idk depend when i hear some more reviews for th maul and look up more reviews for  the darth veader

Offline E-Loc

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2005, 08:55:52 AM »
dude check it i won  a anakin (RoTS)  on ebay for like $72.00 with shipping and everything its awesome

Offline Sonikku

• No Force
  • Death to the Jedi!
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2006, 08:31:20 PM »
Hello all, I'm new to FX sabers.  I just got home with a 2005 Luke ROTJ saber and have two questions:

1: How can something possibly exist that is this cool? (I say this while holding it in my hands, lit up.) I mean, am I dreaming? It's like all of my thoughts and dreams from my childhood have all combined together to form one single item of shinning, bright, beautiful Pwnage. o_O

2: How do I fend off the misses who thinks I'm insane to have spent $108 (including all the tax, MSRP $99) on this? How can she understand how much of a necessity my saber is?  Or rather, how can she be made to understand?
Thanks in advance.

Allow me to take you to a place were battle rages across a torn galaxy and evil transcends imagination...

Offline Gnosis

• Formerly known as Gnosis
  • Master Force User
  • The Bird King of La Mancha
    • This week in geek
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »
To answer your questions Sonikku

Hello all, I'm new to FX sabers. I just got home with a 2005 Luke ROTJ saber and have two questions:

1: How can something possibly exist that is this cool?

Welcome to FX-Sabers my friend and I have but this piece of wisdom to offer, the force works in mysterious ways.....

2: How do I fend off the misses who thinks I'm insane to have spent $108?
Use the force and use it for knowledge and defence, never for attack. The answers and the force will flow thru you when you are at peace and calm and controlled.
Also, look at this way an FX has more practical and fun use then say an LE cause it actually does something and is just a damned cool and affordable collectable.

Thanks in advance.

"It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber. "
Count Dooku

Sith Lord Adminstrator
countdooku@fx-sabers.com

Offline Darth Torment

• Sith Lord Formerly Known As DARTH TORMENT
  • Experienced Force User
  • Darth Plagueis The Wise . . .
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2006, 05:10:32 PM »
yup- new to the MR FX sabers and luvin it :)

DT

Visit The Citadel Of Darth Plagueis The Wise (buy/sell/trade thread):
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3817.msg64943#msg64943

Proud member of Snowtroopers.ca. Check my profile.

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2006, 01:59:21 PM »
Hello all, I'm new to FX sabers.  I just got home with a 2005 Luke ROTJ saber and have two questions:

1: How can something possibly exist that is this cool? (I say this while holding it in my hands, lit up.) I mean, am I dreaming? It's like all of my thoughts and dreams from my childhood have all combined together to form one single item of shinning, bright, beautiful Pwnage. o_O

2: How do I fend off the misses who thinks I'm insane to have spent $108 (including all the tax, MSRP $99) on this? How can she understand how much of a necessity my saber is?  Or rather, how can she be made to understand?
Thanks in advance.

Hello there Good to see you've been bitten by the FX Bug ;D
For a Comparison on Saber Values for your Wife, do point out that... as Count Dooku said, they are an "affordable"
Collectible.
Just check on the EL saber Prices ::) http://www.buystarwarsstuff.com/arcwave.shtml
Now you'll be able to show Her what a good deal these realy are ;)

Sephiroth

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2006, 08:40:40 AM »
...yes...

....I....indeed am new to FX sabers.

I feel like I've been here for a long time, though.   ;)   

clipseness2g

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2006, 08:33:32 AM »
What It Is... Im New Here To Force-FX.com and I have a lil saber collection going on... I Have Darth Vaders ESB And Anikan Skywalker ROTS and I Was wondering how do I go about getting the pix at the bottom of my comments of the light sabers that I own

Offline jack3auer

• Do or Do Not there is No Try
  • Master Force User
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2006, 08:41:57 AM »
i will sort it out for you hold on one minute

retrousse