fiduciary

Author Topic: Hamill's Luke ROTJ Force Fx (2005) Review + Pics & Videoclip  (Read 19381 times)

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
Re: Hamill's Luke ROTJ Force Fx (2005) Review + Pics
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 12:57:59 AM »
Very nice review Hamill, it was nice and informable. Love the pictures of it.
"Impossible, the Sith have been extinct for a millennium."- Ki-Adi-Mundi

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 01:48:09 PM »
Very nice review Hamill, it was nice and informable. Love the pictures of it.

Thanks, it's just strange how the pics lost so much detail when I added those here???

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 03:51:41 PM »
Awesome Review and excellent pics!  Gotta love that GREEN!

I like how you have everything set up too.  I think we have the same Boba Helmet.  The Katana is really nice, whats the story on that melon cutter?

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 04:14:05 PM »
Awesome Review and excellent pics!  Gotta love that GREEN!

I like how you have everything set up too.  I think we have the same Boba Helmet.  The Katana is really nice, whats the story on that melon cutter?

Thanks, yeah I remember your helmet from the Mace review, I think it's the same. The story about Katana is that I was on Greece with my wife and while exploring the stuff on the street market I noticed this awesome blade. As I have been a sword lover all my life I needed to get it. Seller just warned me about the customs and that it could cause me some trouble. So I left it there. When we came home, I started to look for a one similar around here and gladly I found one. The cost was around 300€ and all my friends are very interested about it when they visit us. I just love all kinds of sabers whether it's rambo knives, fx sabers, katana's. There is also a story about how I accidentally almost hitted my leg with it. I was swining around with it, then suddenly I hitted the lamp and lost my concentration. The lamp was in pieces and when the blade swinged down it was a very close call to my leg. It lefted quite a mark in the floor. After that I have never played with it again, so now it scares me, because it's so deadly sharp. But I love to have it on the wall...

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 12:34:11 AM »
That would've sucked. Ya I find myself now playing with my FX sabers as much anymore, more for just collection. Once now and then I will fire em up and show em off. Ya my friend has a ninja sword/knife, it is like inbetween and it is deadly sharp.

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 01:38:16 PM »
That would've sucked. Ya I find myself now playing with my FX sabers as much anymore, more for just collection. Once now and then I will fire em up and show em off. Ya my friend has a ninja sword/knife, it is like inbetween and it is deadly sharp.

It's quite the same with me. On the first days that I receive new saber I play around with it, but then it comes a merely a beautiful object on the wall. I would maybe use them more, but I just don't have enought free space and I intend to smash flowers and other stuff. Quess who doesn't like that? And ofcourse our daughter starts to cry when I ignite the saber. Outside yard is full of drunks and maniacs, so It ain't so easy to use them a lot, hah  :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 01:39:52 PM by Hamill82 »

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 06:13:26 PM »
dang, thats a shame.

I think it even says in the FFX instruction manual to "do not use in close vicinity to drunks and maniacs"

Heck, you never know.  In the years to come, maybe some FFX saber studios will open up where you can take your sabers and swing them around with no worry and have a bunch of other FFX lovers to choreograph a huge battle with!  That would RULE!

Offline Nestea341

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 12:00:15 PM »
Hamill82, your whole review has urged me to get Luke ROTJ so badly. Man you have a very attracting review there on this Luke ROTJ and they are really long and well-written. Great job there ;). Not to mention, you have shown your other very impressive possessions that would make me become very jealous of you ::). lol

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 12:18:44 PM »
Hamill82, your whole review has urged me to get Luke ROTJ so badly. Man you have a very attracting review there on this Luke ROTJ and they are really long and well-written. Great job there ;). Not to mention, you have shown your other very impressive possessions that would make me become very jealous of you ::). lol

LOL  :D, no need to be jealous my friend, there are probably hundreds of other members with much more cooler stuff on their shelf. I sort myself as a "minor collector". All that I have a lot is DVD's.  :) 

Offline Nestea341

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 02:28:30 PM »

LOL  :D, no need to be jealous my friend, there are probably hundreds of other members with much more cooler stuff on their shelf. I sort myself as a "minor collector". All that I have a lot is DVD's.  :) 
If only I had a part time job right now I would certainly going to buy a lot of cool stuffs as part of my collection and enjoy playing around with them. 8)

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
Re: Hamill's Luke ROTJ Force Fx (2005) Review + Pics & Videoclip
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 03:35:02 PM »
I hope you'll get your part time job soon and start expanding your collection. If you'll get the Fx saber fever, then I gotta warn you there's no turning back on that road, haha  :D

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »
I love your moves man. Very fast and look cool.

Offline Darth Revan

• Padawan Learner
  • Dark Lord of the Sith
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2006, 07:17:22 AM »
A very nice review Chancellor  :)

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2006, 08:20:28 AM »

I agree.

I was kinda worried about the light fixture though.  For a second there I thought it might look at you funny and then there would have been no stopping your sithy rage!

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2006, 08:37:11 AM »

I agree.

I was kinda worried about the light fixture though.  For a second there I thought it might look at you funny and then there would have been no stopping your sithy rage!

LOL  :D, this insignificant video was my digicamera test with low quality, but anyway this move was from your saber spin tutorial.

retrousse