fiduciary

Author Topic: Any force-sensitives in Wisconsin?  (Read 3980 times)

Offline Darth Danchez

• No Force
Any force-sensitives in Wisconsin?
« on: November 05, 2009, 08:04:24 AM »
I'm from Madison, pretty new to the whole scene. Myself, and a friend of mine, we put together some small events and an annual Halloween show where we dress up and cook up a routine where we can break our lightsabers for the greater good of entertaining the locals. So far it's just us two who really get into it and we're looking to branch out and join up with more enthusiasts and attend more cons and events!

For those of you in the midwest whom are not aware of Geek.Kon, it is a great con for costuming, with excellent panels, held here in Madison just before Halloween. Costume constests, a lot of merchants and gaming on the projection screens on top of a lot of fun!
Jedi have iPhones and the Sith have Blackberries

Offline The Rebel

• Formerly known as Kyuubi
  • Master Force User
  • Rebel by nature, comedian by choice.
Re: Any force-sensitives in Wisconsin?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 08:29:47 AM »
Head over to saberwars.com and check out the Windy City Jedi. They're a performance group based in Chicago.

Offline Darth Danchez

• No Force
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »
Head over to saberwars.com and check out the Windy City Jedi. They're a performance group based in Chicago.

Killer! Thank you!
Jedi have iPhones and the Sith have Blackberries

Offline BoOgEyMaN_of_the_Sith

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 01:39:19 AM »
I just joined up and i currently Live in Watertown, Which is about 30 minutes from you, im not sure im able to commute and im currently trying to come up with some cash for a saber but message me if you wanna chat.

Offline BoOgEyMaN_of_the_Sith

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 12:49:40 PM »
Sorry for the double post but I guess it makes me sad that theres nobody out there in this Form that is currently from Wisconsin, It would be nice to find a local Dueling Society to work with when I get my first set of Sabers

Offline darth hailfire

• Force User
  • i become one of the greatest jedi masters
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 12:27:32 AM »
i live in merrill,wi sounds neat
There is no emotion. There is peace
There is no ignorance. There is knowlege
There is no passion. There is serenity
There is no chaos .There is harmony
There is no death. There is the force

Offline Sa`vage Archanas

• Force User
  • resident south paw sith lord
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 08:04:54 PM »
force sensative I am yes.. . lacking formal saber training though. all I have is what I have tought myself over the years. small amount of tae kwon do training but it has been years, cheap parents led me to not be able to finish anything when I was young and as an adult I havent made an effort to get back into anything.. until now. still to broke to afford anything but looking to find someone in the green bay area to spar with and possibly learn from..

retrousse