fiduciary

Author Topic: Space Windu's Space Ship Shop "The Destiny"  (Read 4260 times)

Offline EXAR KUN

• Board Moderator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
Re: Space Windu's Space Ship Shop "The Destiny"
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 09:16:48 AM »
This is amazing.  I was really thrilled when I recently upgraded to having a dedicated place to actually work that is 30"x30"x18"

Thanks Jason. That's OK! There's not as much available space in Brooklyn as there is here in Jersey

I saw your Space Ship workshop tour video on Youtube this morning, and it's amazing! Love the effects on the windows.
Also spotted some 'goodies' like Yoda's prototype chassis:)

Good eye!! That is Yoda's prototype chassis :) Thank you, I'm glad you like the effect on the space window... it surprised me how well it turned out.

I love this workspace. I have to share our garage with my wife and kids or I’d be doing something like this. It’s probably a good thing because I’d never come out. Lol.  Great work, it’s got some beautiful touches and a nice feel.

Thank you :) For your kids,.. you can do a theme on one wall if it suits their likes... for instance one idea I have (for another house or another time) is a 3-D dragon on the wall... like a bisected half a dragon but the head is slightly turning toward the inside of the room as it breathes LED pixel fire out of an acrylic flame sculpture. The eyes would also light up. Just an idea

Offline Jediseth

• Force User
  • Jediseth sound fonts available at saberfont.com
Re: Space Windu's Space Ship Shop "The Destiny"
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 01:45:26 PM »
That’s a cool idea!  With the fire blade settings on the Neopixel that would be neat.

retrousse