fiduciary

Author Topic: A Hint - Something Completely Different - from Sanjuro Systems  (Read 20691 times)

Offline Darthlwin

• Master Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: A Hint - Something Completely Different - from Sanjuro Systems
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2013, 12:18:02 AM »
Payment sent!

Offline dgdve

• Force User
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2013, 04:15:09 AM »
<I know it says to "PayPal" you..

Q: I'm really interested in the Sith one as well. Is there a way to simply pay for both today? (And you can just ship them together once the sith coins arrive?) I noticed no price was listed for the sith coin yet so I don't want to just double pay and assume that's correct..

I'm sure your PM's are exploding so I figured to post so we can all find out what you'd prefer! (As I said in the sith thread.. Great job!)

Thanks for your reponse; have a safe happy Independence Day!

Offline chaos_79

• Force User
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2013, 07:02:12 AM »
Payment sent.

Offline Darth Terest

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2013, 01:21:25 AM »
Yeah payment sent too. By the way....what do you think about making a special Lightsaber Stand that includes a place where you drop in the Medaillon ?...anything in the pipeline for that John ?  ;)

I would like to see such a thing because having the Medaillion with you on Cons and getting it out of its bag is one thing....but having it in a stand at home at a place where you are always looking at it....ok this would fit better to the Sith medaillon *g*...any takes ?  ;)

Offline Sanjuro

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Sanjuro Systems
    • Sanjuro Systems
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2013, 01:24:40 AM »
Yeah payment sent too. By the way....what do you think about making a special Lightsaber Stand that includes a place where you drop in the Medaillon ?...anything in the pipeline for that John ?  ;)

I would like to see such a thing because having the Medaillion with you on Cons and getting it out of its bag is one thing....but having it in a stand at home at a place where you are always looking at it....ok this would fit better to the Sith medaillon *g*...any takes ?  ;)

Excellent idea - and one I already have in the planning.

When I do start taking commissions again, anyone can ask for that and I can easily accomodate.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro
SANJURO SYSTEMS - Custom Lightsaber Stands, Custom Chassis Disks for Lightsaber builds, and other related items.

My Business - Home

Japan Lightsaber Dueling Guild, Founding Member

Offline dgdve

• Force User
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2013, 03:25:29 AM »
I imagine a (clear & colored) layered stand that would hold the coins upright/vertical with a window that would allow a view of the coin on either side (similar to the that kids game: Connect 4.. Where you drop the chips into a vertical holder trying to make rows).

That way you could use a mirror backed acrylic case, seal it all up nice (I love sabers in the box) and have a wonderful view of both sides of the coins.. Alternately without a case or on a shelf you can simply rotate the stand and see the backside of the coins when showing off your dedication and pride for being a member of the fx & custom saber community.

I know it may be custom work for now but once the design is settled I'd like to see it offered as one of your common designs (to keep the overall project cost within reach for the average fx sabers member who would wish for something simple to display the coins & a single saber). Nothing fancy at all.. Just what gets the job done.

Anyway thanks again for doing this to bolster community pride and awareness, I know whatever stand design is worked out and becomes "standard" will be something (like most of your work).. Out of this world!!

retrousse