fiduciary

Author Topic: The MKVI, a journey to the Ultimate ROTJ Hero saber.  (Read 15449 times)

Offline Revan Reborn

• Formerly known as dj2rbo
  • Master Force User
  • SHABBA!!
Re: The MKVI, a journey to the Ultimate ROTJ Hero saber.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 05:16:41 PM »
Hello General. After weilding my Hero Luke for awhile I noticed the copper on the neck area and the lower copper part of the control box (where my greasy hands touch) gets like black smudges. I gues it has something to do with my way of holding it on the copper parts? Is there a way to clean this up? Thanks you sir!!

Watcha!! Darth Insidious gonna get cha!!!!!

Offline CHEWBACCA

• JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 07:33:25 PM »
Hello General. After weilding my Hero Luke for awhile I noticed the copper on the neck area and the lower copper part of the control box (where my greasy hands touch) gets like black smudges. I gues it has something to do with my way of holding it on the copper parts? Is there a way to clean this up? Thanks you sir!!

It is real copper so it tarnishes really quickly.  Just use mothers mag polish and polish it back up.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 11:33:37 PM »

It is real copper so it tarnishes really quickly.  Just use mothers mag polish and polish it back up.

QFT ;)

retrousse