fiduciary

Author Topic: Fx-Sabers and PlecterLabs R&D support fundraising  (Read 24596 times)

Offline Sidd

• Banned
  • Master Force User
Re: Fx-Sabers and PlecterLabs R&D support fundraising
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2010, 07:14:47 AM »
YAY! :)

ANd hey... Jedi Yar Nala... do you have my CDs yet?  If not... tell ya what--if you e-mail me and give me your address and all that jazz... I'll send out both CDs.  :)

I kind of feel bad that I didn't get a chance to participate in the raffle vid.  Plus... I was SUPPOSED to do a backflip or a trick or something for the winner(s)...

So... anyhow... there ya go.  And who knows, I might still film something for the winners.  A few tricks to celebrate the raffle wins???  :D

Since I came in second can we see you do a barrel roll?
User requested permanent ban 03/14/14

Offline Drazhar

• Master Force User
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2010, 08:53:28 AM »
YAY! :)

ANd hey... Jedi Yar Nala... do you have my CDs yet?  If not... tell ya what--if you e-mail me and give me your address and all that jazz... I'll send out both CDs.  :)

I kind of feel bad that I didn't get a chance to participate in the raffle vid.  Plus... I was SUPPOSED to do a backflip or a trick or something for the winner(s)...

So... anyhow... there ya go.  And who knows, I might still film something for the winners.  A few tricks to celebrate the raffle wins???  :D

Since I came in second can we see you do a barrel roll?

Wouldn't that only work if he used the boost to get through?

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »
this was an awesome fund raiser and i wouldnt mind participating in another if funds ever need to be raised again

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2010, 11:55:09 AM »
lol..... yeah... that's me :)

Thanks Nova..... look forward to them ;D

And YES... was waiting on the back flip portion of this contest as well, as I am sure many people were eager to see that...

Offline Novastar

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • NCSCS - Sabercombat.com
    • DIAMOND DRAGONS: Humans stand, heroes fall--but DRAGONS are *Forever*...
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2010, 05:44:10 AM »
Don't worry... I'll definitely find time to shoot a super short vid of that for both you & Sidd.  It's fun anyhow.  :)  Although the "barrel roll" move I don't get... (?)  Unless he meant a butterfly twist.  :)  That's the same move that Darth Maul (Ray Park) did in EP I.  For reference, it looks like this minus the swing-thru gainer:

And yah, I second that more fundraising to support FX & other saber businesses would be DOPE.
* Former creator and owner of SaberCombat
* CUSTOM SOUND FONT LIST --->
Click here for Nova's 100+ custom sound fonts!
* PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS ---> Click here for Nova's saber performance work...
* DIAMOND DRAGONS ---> Diamond Dragons: A feature-length screenplay being developed by Matthew 'Novastar' Carauddo

I don't post often on forums anymore.  If you want to e-mail me: novastar1138@gmail.com, or visit me on Facebook:

Click here.

Offline Sidd

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2010, 06:04:42 AM »
Actually Nova the "do a Barrel Roll" refers to an internet meme which started from the video game Star Fox http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/do-a-barrel-roll

Though that trick was completely awesome and I wish i could do something like that
User requested permanent ban 03/14/14

retrousse