fiduciary

Author Topic: Darth Vader animatronic interactive figure random gift  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Grigori

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Darth Vader animatronic interactive figure random gift
« on: December 22, 2015, 01:21:08 AM »
I was doing some pre-Christmas errands today, and on the way home stopped into my local shopping centre (looking for a paperweight to be turned into a holocron while I wait for my first saber build parts to arrive).

As I enter the store a women walks over and asks if my Vader and Stormtroopers riding in a convertible t-shirt means I'm a Star Wars fan. I say yes, and she very excitedly asks me to join her to the side. Turns out she's with the centre management and they've been waiting for a Star Wars fan to come into the store. She hands me a large wrapped gift and says it's a present from the centre. Inside is an animatronic Vader figure, about a foot and a half tall. He talks and moves, and has a light up saber blade with sound effects that respond to it's movement. You can play some games with him where you do motions with his saber arm and as you meet targets for types of actions you get dark lord sayings as praise.

A completed random and really nice holiday present for me :) It's quite a cool toy STAR WARS DARTH VADER ANIMATRONIC INTERACTIVE ACTION FIGURE - EXCLUSIVE VIDEO -

retrousse