fiduciary

Author Topic: KotOR Deviantart Revan Saber for Jordan C.  (Read 3028 times)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
KotOR Deviantart Revan Saber for Jordan C.
« on: October 07, 2014, 06:43:15 PM »
KotOR Deviantart Version Revan

This is also a really popular design on my website.  I am kinda sad that I only have a few left because they are fun to do and a really cool saber.  It is for a 501st Revan costume yet again.  This version has the copper PC'd and machine-modified BH and full Deviantart machine modification and weathering package.   He wanted it to have a "red blade" and "I don't need that FoC thingy", lol so here it is ;)

Particulars:
CSv2 with: Sek's KotOR (Green) and Darkmeat
3W LDM Red LED
3.7V Li-ion (2.1mm Recharge/kill in easy-spin pommel)
Deviantart Revan upgrade package
Machined resonance
LDM HO 26mm speaker
Machined/low-profile switches

BMT:

The Glams:

Offline Professor Huyang

• Formerly known as TyFighter
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Baron
Re: KotOR Deviantart Revan Saber for Jordan C.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 06:47:57 PM »
I really hope I can afford one of these before they are gone. I keep dreaming of a KotOR 2 "Exile" edition with lots and lots of knurling and bronzium weathering.

One of my absolute favorite sabers in this hobby. I have loved every single one.
"Many years I have been on this ship teaching many a Jedi before you, and I will continue teaching many a Jedi after you. Call me what you want, but inside my memory banks I contain a record of every lightsaber ever made, and the Jedi who fashioned it."
―Huyang

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:36:50 PM »
I really hope I can afford one of these before they are gone. I keep dreaming of a KotOR 2 "Exile" edition with lots and lots of knurling and bronzium weathering.

One of my absolute favorite sabers in this hobby. I have loved every single one.

Gracias.  They are certainly a "niche" hilt, but I love them too.  It is one of the very few of my "lines" of sabers that I actually own a pimped version of. 

Offline Professor Huyang

• Formerly known as TyFighter
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Baron
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 10:03:32 PM »

Gracias.  They are certainly a "niche" hilt, but I love them too.  It is one of the very few of my "lines" of sabers that I actually own a pimped version of.

That must be a sight. Are they as much of a dream to wield as they look?
"Many years I have been on this ship teaching many a Jedi before you, and I will continue teaching many a Jedi after you. Call me what you want, but inside my memory banks I contain a record of every lightsaber ever made, and the Jedi who fashioned it."
―Huyang

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 10:17:25 AM »

That must be a sight. Are they as much of a dream to wield as they look?

They are very solid and comfortable hilts.  So far, everyone who has bought one says they love them.

retrousse