fiduciary

Recent Posts

Pages:  [1] 2 3 ... 10
Not needed, you can remove the pad from the connector with no need to reattach it it's not used by the design only data pins and ground.
Misc Equipment / Re: Current & Previous Gen Soundboards NEW and USED - FOR SALE
« Last post by Kreyhn on August 14, 2022, 09:49:06 AM »
Photos of the Prffieboards:

Thank you Erv! Looks like the ID - Mode Detect pad came off, and its still attached to the pin. Will see if I can get it back on.
It looks like the the data + and - pads as well as the ground is still there on the PCB so you can possibly manually solder wires there air.and place a USB port slightly out of the board
Or try a hot air repair. CA glue can be used on the side anchor pads to secure the connector
I'm not at the computer right now but you might double check the pin out of the micro USB in compare with your remaining traces and pads on the PCB to see if you can hot air solder it back in place

https://www.sunrom.com/p/micro-usb-connector-b-female-5-pin-smd
Hello All,

The Micro USB port broke off my board... What are my options... The pads have broken off as well

This has been resolved with a new kill switch
Lightsabers / Re: SOLD: Empty TGS Flash Cell V1 - No Patent Version
« Last post by Kreyhn on August 13, 2022, 08:00:36 AM »
Upper section polished and re-photographed.  Please see photos if you are interested.
Lightsabers / Re: SOLD: Empty TGS Flash Cell V1 - No Patent Version
« Last post by Kreyhn on August 12, 2022, 01:57:19 PM »
Price drop: $75.00 and shipping
Wanted / Re: WTB VV Promethean
« Last post by GusManB on August 12, 2022, 10:42:18 AM »
Thanks Guys,

Orders for one opened up and I placed an order in time.
I was able to get in contact with  VV, and I believe they can accommodate something like that one for me, so pretty must my oder was 1/2 that price, so I am guessing any extra custom work might be close.

Pages:  [1] 2 3 ... 10
retrousse