fiduciary

Author Topic: orbital machining first run obi wan #10 02/05 price drop  (Read 848 times)

Offline madmartigan

• Padawan Learner
  • Formerly Paul Toohey
orbital machining first run obi wan #10 02/05 price drop
« on: March 02, 2023, 01:00:03 AM »
$1050us hi i am putting up for sale my #10 of i believe the first run of 30 or so super rare obi wan sabers from orbital machining. 100 percent accurate brilliant condition, not even fine scratches. i always hanled it with care,the saber has been kept in a glass cabinet for nigh on all of the time iv owned it, im the only owner was lucky enough to get it on the first run. it went to one convention and has been taken out a handfull of times to show people. will be shipped with the extra vented pommel, screw in blade and emmiter cap. it originally came with a hard case which collected dust in my garage and was never stored in it. one day i opened the case and the foam was all moldy so i threw it out. it has all the original cf5 foc 7.4 volt battery, fates font etc etc. if you are familiar with the saber you will know what it came with at the time but pm me if you want more details. now the only issue is that it turns on, lights up, cycles through the menu. hums fine sounds great. but the moment you go to press the auxiliary button sometimes it has the lock up sound and sometimes you can get a blaster deflection but it shuts down pretty quick so there must be a busted wire or compressed button inside. i took a video but cant figure out how to upload it. if you want to pm me i can send you the video. im sure it can be fixed as you can tell the functions work. i was going to ask for $1600 but due to the electronics needing work im selling it for $1250us plus shipping. perhaps you can put a more modern sound board in it. i will post any where in the world but i am in brisbane australia. pm me for further details. pictures in the link   www.flickr.com/photos/77682736@N05/with/52717131156
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 06:57:56 AM by madmartigan »

vintage graflex with exactra bubble strip and a cfv5 ready for install

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
Re: orbital machining first run obi wan #10 02/05 price drop
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 08:08:40 AM »
that issue is probably the battery needing replaced

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7