fiduciary

Author Topic: If You Had A Real Saber...  (Read 10176 times)

Offline Nick Knight

• Experienced Force User
Re: If You Had A Real Saber...
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 03:28:31 AM »
Wow okay so to start i would want The Ahsoka Tano design.  It just feels right when i am holding it.  I love the look of so many sabers but when holding them, That's the one I feel the connection with. 

Wow as far as what i would do with it.  Sorry but profit and power wins out over cool one of a kind toy. I would get some crazy smart nerds and geeks and we would reverse engineer it. Learning all we can about it i would start a new company Called "Force Enterprises" Where we would bring new and exciting products to the world. New forms of energy. New technological advances in both weapons and defense.  New and exciting science for a brave new world. With my company at the forefront.  With money lots and lots and lots and lots of money i would start to control this nation. I would save the best and most powerful advancements for the right moment to make my move. In time i would bring order out of the rune the politicians and world governments have left us in. My new world republic would then reach for the heavens. Moving off this world and into the stars.  All because of one small amazing little gift. 
"A correction added to one’s store of knowledge. It was a thing to be grateful for, not something to take offense at. "
"Choose what is right, not what is easy"

Offline Concept

• Force User
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 04:05:12 AM »
Nick if you managed to mass market the light saber I would start up an artificial limbs business as I could see a real need in the market :P

I would go for Yoda's hilt as it is nice and compact

I am sure there are a multitude of handyman tasks it would be good for so it would become part of my tool kit lol
Aussie Star Wars fan

Offline Han Skywalker Antilles

• No Force
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 09:24:03 AM »
Nick if you managed to mass market the light saber I would start up an artificial limbs business as I could see a real need in the market :P

I would go for Yoda's hilt as it is nice and compact

I am sure there are a multitude of handyman tasks it would be good for so it would become part of my tool kit lol

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 04:05:37 PM by Han Skywalker Antilles »
"Fast ship? You've never heard of the Aluminum Falcon?"

Offline Deceptae

• Force User
  • Power, Passion, Strength
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 09:19:26 AM »
I want the one Jedi Master Ven Zallow dropped when he took Malgus's blade to the tum-tum.

I would carry it on my belt and use it for all kinds of cutting, melting and slashing. I would definitely reverse engineer  it to made my own sabers and eventually use them for fighting anyone who got in my way, namely you jedi out there who also have them or anyone dumb enough to try and rob me.

Plus, they would make a very convenient lighter for candles & such.
...The Force Shall Set Me Free.

Offline LUKE SKYWALKER

• Formerly Egon Mcgregor
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Keeper of the Graflex
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 09:28:17 AM »
can I have 2 real lightsabers? LOL  ;D
For me, it would be the Graflex ESB and the OBI TPM  8)

Hmmm... after cutting some things in half I would offer the power cell to any global player in the industry and get rich  ;)

Offline Veldryne_Drakx

• Experienced Force User
    • River City Jedi (site still under construction)
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 09:34:09 AM »
Qui gon, simple and elegant. Concealed carry inside my jacket new Jedi order style. No idea what I might actually do with it though.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 10:19:12 AM »
I'm with Veldryne. The Qui Gon saber in my opinion is the coolest one.
Not to mention that green is sweet.

As for what I would do with it... definitely make a holster and carry it around everywhere with me for a while.

Maybe start a tree business.... cut down some small trees. (carefully)

After some of that, perhaps sell it to Lucas or Disney for no less than 1 Billion dollars.

Yeah... I do think either they or someone else would pay a billion. After all... it would be a great technological achievement... almost magic. I think it's worth a billion. Then, I could really do some good for everyone I know and quit working and do whatever I wanted. Maybe help poor people in the community or something good with most of the money. I only really 'need' 100 million  :o  8)

Offline Starwinder

• Master Force User
  • I don't like sand...
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 12:03:28 PM »
I'll always love Luke's ROTJ saber - simple, classic, and functional.  Plus i can never forget the first time i saw that brilliant green blade as a kid.  Jaw-dropping.

As far as what i would do with it...?  I suspect i would do exactly what i do with any other extremely sharp object ... although preparing dinner would be a million times more awesome!
Also perfect for home defense while sidestepping the gun issue entirely :P

Offline TrypticonSaber

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2022, 09:24:57 AM »
Luke's ROTJ saber, hands down! (Or  hands off, more like)

What I'd do with it? Hmmh..Fight crime! 😂

Offline Wondermon2000

• Force User
  • "I suggest we keep our wits about us."
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2022, 01:05:33 AM »
lukes a new hope . cause that was the first time I seen a lightsaber.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 01:07:26 AM by Wondermon2000 »
Steve

Offline TrypticonSaber

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2023, 11:36:08 AM »
Master Qu Rahn's hilt (the one he gifted to Kyle in DFIIJK.) Use? No idea. Fight the Sith 🙄

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2023, 09:01:44 AM »
For defense only

retrousse