fiduciary

Author Topic: Hollow Saber Run 2010 is ready - new updated post  (Read 89073 times)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Re: Hollow Saber Run 2010 is ready - new updated post
« Reply #345 on: October 30, 2012, 10:29:40 AM »
Finally got my ASH , and I hope the rest of you guys get your orders soon. My daughter might get it for Christmas. It's still got lots to be done to it, and it's very narrow , it's gunna be a killer first build .
Oh and I did get a message back from Parks and it turned up two days later so shocked. Korbanth was pretty cool for me during this, at least he answered me through out the whole experience. I feel for him as it seems his hands are tied .
Now to search this site for others that have built these.

The new Nano Biscotte will come in handy for this one  ;)

Can you point me in the direction please

It is for sale at TCSS.  Regularly stocked item.  Very small.  Big news for the last few months around these parts... ;)

Offline Simpi-Gon Sims

• "I'll bring the popcorn"
  • Master Force User
    • Simpi Sabers
« Reply #346 on: October 31, 2012, 05:54:54 AM »
Finally got my ASH , and I hope the rest of you guys get your orders soon. My daughter might get it for Christmas. It's still got lots to be done to it, and it's very narrow , it's gunna be a killer first build .
Oh and I did get a message back from Parks and it turned up two days later so shocked. Korbanth was pretty cool for me during this, at least he answered me through out the whole experience. I feel for him as it seems his hands are tied .
Now to search this site for others that have built these.

The new Nano Biscotte will come in handy for this one  ;)

Can you point me in the direction please

It is for sale at TCSS.  Regularly stocked item.  Very small.  Big news for the last few months around these parts... ;)

Thanks GENERAL  ;)  ;D
"It's not broken, it's a feature."

Offline Adam.S

• No Force
« Reply #347 on: November 01, 2012, 12:45:20 PM »
Thanks mate much apreciated
Make your mark on society , not in society!

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #348 on: November 01, 2012, 09:08:16 PM »
Thanks mate much apreciated

Enjoy.  You'll have a lot of fun with them.  :D

Offline Darth Inferis

• Master Force User
  • UK sabersmith
« Reply #349 on: November 10, 2012, 02:19:34 PM »
My Axis just arrived! There's one small part that is scratched & chipped but the rest of it is pristine! All in all an excellent hilt but it's going to be a royal pain figuring out a waqy to install sound & a blade light in it. Also hoping it will be possible to mill the blade holder out for a 7/8" blade but that's going to be a challenge. One hilt down, two to go! Worth the wait, I'm very happy.  ;D
Beware the Mark of the Gungan! :o

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2012, 04:46:31 PM »
on 14 lightsabers to go -  once those 14 are sent out, I can safely say that EVERYONE who ordered a lightsaber from Hollow run 2 would now be fulfilled...really trying to wrap this all up by end of the year...1.5 more months.

on a lighter note -

if anyone reads this, and wants a saber...

I have the following in hand and ready to send:

MW3 -  31 units
OWK1 - 30 units - actually will be in hand around November 23, but they are ready.

The MW3 is now coming to me completely unassembled, so it can go out the same way or it can be completely put together first.   The OWK1 comes apart so dang easy..so adding lights and a blade is easy for those who know how.

Parks is going to narrow his saber offerings down to just 6-7 models, so I dont think I'll be doing any more runs, after he sends out the last 14 and I unload my last 61 units.

Glad everyone has or will finally have their units.

Offline Wong Yoon Wei

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #351 on: November 22, 2012, 12:57:33 AM »
Is the OWK1 the newer version with a threaded pommel?

HFX Anakin ROTS Rebel Blue

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
« Reply #352 on: November 22, 2012, 05:45:11 AM »
If it is the same OWK1 that was sold as part of the run, then no, it is not the one with the threaded pommel. Not a big deal really in the grand scheme of things. The install on that hilt isn't your typical "shove everything through the rear" type of install anyway.

Offline Temple

• No Force
  • Jedi Battle Knight
« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2012, 01:05:43 AM »
any ashokas available?

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #354 on: November 28, 2012, 09:30:34 AM »
I can still get more AHS sabers if you want one...but I will be fulfilling the next 7 AHS orders first.   

The new OWK1 is the new screw in pommel, so yes, I have in hand, for those who want one right now:

OWK1 - $225   30 units
MW3 - $225   20 units

dont PM me here, as I dont always get on, send me a personal email instead - triomirett@gmail.com

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #355 on: February 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM »
The long wait is nearly at the end..got the rest of the MW1 and Luminars in hand, and will get the AHS remaining stock, and then the last 5 DM1 - and I will be able to say that all who participated in Hollow run 2 will have what they paid for...(big sigh of relief) -

I helped out over the last many months while I waited for parts to arrive, so they could be built...and purchased additional OWK, QG, MW3 sabers so still have a surplus of those...about 10 of each still in hand....have lowered the price a little since now these are "leftovers" so $199 each while I still have them...but contact me at korbanth47@gmail.com because I only get on here 1x a month...

but I am not sure if I want to do this again...even though I've been promised that it would go smoother next time, but I just lost so much sleep over starting this in 2009 and finishing in 2013 - just not going to ever do it that way again...but many details have changed in that time to help make sure that doesnt happen again, but those who know and those who dont know...it doesnt really matter anymore,  everyone who waited, did so very patiently, and no one got very heated over it...I know I myself have waited a few years for Tricloudwalkers Anakin sabers, so I know how things can really go horribly wrong....but we all persevered and thats all that counts....

so for those who might want to get any of the 3 models I listed, they are in hand....for those who might want an AHS or Luminar or MW1, I can still get more...normal 4 week wait...but probably dont try for DM1 or AXIS...

Thanks for not shooting me...  LOL

Randy / Korbanth / Triomiret on ebay

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #356 on: February 17, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »
i would like an ahs! sending PM.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2013, 10:28:19 PM »
I am starting a new thread - entitled HOLLOW RUN 3 - Sabers of the dark ones - I will list it in the SITHPLANET Section, and tell me what you think

Offline KingOfDathomir

• Master Force User
  • Call me... Old Master
« Reply #358 on: April 14, 2013, 01:47:45 PM »
Guess I scooped up one of the last of these MWIIIs from the eBay sale but I wanna see one of these Sids in the new thread now. Thx Korbanth  ;D !

Korbanth Sid
Korbanth MW3
Korbanth DM1 v2014
RomanProps Inception Elite
MR 2005 Anakin ROTS LE
Korbanth Duke
HFFX ANH Darth Vader
SF Luke ROTJ Hero
Korbanth Crossguard
Korbanth Graflex v2.0 (Finn-flex)
AHS w/ Crystal Shard v1
Pachstore Shadowblade (SWR Darksaber)
VyleOne TCW Asajj Ventress (3-D printed, 1:1)
VyleOne TCW Pre-Viszla Darksaber (3-D printed, 1:1)
KR Sabers Kenobi ROTS

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #359 on: August 12, 2013, 03:18:02 PM »
to those viewing this thread - your probably aware that I posted a link to hollow run 3 - proposing Duke, Sid, DV6 and DM1 -  so you've most likely seen that full length thread...so now hollow run 3.1 will start off with model DUKE - first...following by a few of the others shortly after DUKE comes in on time..  so if your interested in this curved design that is pretty familiar to all - click this link

Hollow Saber run 3.1 - Duke the curved saber hilt now taking orders

Korbanth

retrousse