fiduciary

Author Topic: List of who did installs for OM Obi TPM?  (Read 4700 times)

Offline EyeoftheRaven

• Master Force User
List of who did installs for OM Obi TPM?
« on: August 18, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
Hey guys,

Is there a thread which lists who the installers were for each number of the Obi TPM run?  I see a number of threads showing who the installers were, but not which sabers they did.  However, I notice some of the review threads state who the specific installers were for their saber.  I'm curious how they knew.  Thanks for your help.

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
Re: List of who did installs for OM Obi TPM?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
Those reviewers knew who did the installs because that's who sent them the saber upon its completion.

Offline EyeoftheRaven

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 08:32:47 PM »
Those reviewers knew who did the installs because that's who sent them the saber upon its completion.

Thanks.  So no master list or anything?

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 08:34:16 PM »

Mine was sent straight from Wat himself.

The installers that chose to reveal themselves to their customers did, so only a select few know who did theirs. I found out mine because of the customs/shipping fiasco as it needed repairs due to their ripping apart of it.

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 08:50:27 PM »
Oh yes,  don't mind.me,  3PO is correct....all of the installers sent the bolts back to Wat for shipment to the buyers....not sure what I was thinking of earlier.  Wat never published a list,  and I don't think he will.

Offline EyeoftheRaven

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 08:52:44 PM »
Oh yes,  don't mind.me,  3PO is correct....all of the installers sent the bolts back to Wat for shipment to the buyers....not sure what I was thinking of earlier.  Wat never published a lost,  and I don't think he will.  Out of curiosity,  why do you ask?

I just got one, but I'm not supposed to post the number, the seller prefers to remain anonymous.  I was just looking for a way to tell who did my install.

Offline djkibaman

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 08:55:54 PM »
mine  came straight from the installler but mine was the last remaining obi to be sold so it might be special case

hunting Unicorns one day at time...

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 09:08:35 PM »
Oh yes,  don't mind.me,  3PO is correct....all of the installers sent the bolts back to Wat for shipment to the buyers....not sure what I was thinking of earlier.  Wat never published a lost,  and I don't think he will.  Out of curiosity,  why do you ask?

I just got one, but I'm not supposed to post the number, the seller prefers to remain anonymous.  I was just looking for a way to tell who did my install.

I would reach out to the Guild installers who participated (LDM, VV, Jango, Madcow, MH) and send them your number.  I am sure they will know, for warranty/repair/upgrade purposes...I wonder why the original owner won't give you that info.

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 09:09:52 PM »

Contact Wat and ask him.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline EyeoftheRaven

• Master Force User
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 09:20:26 PM »

I would reach out to the Guild installers who participated (LDM, VV, Jango, Madcow, MH) and send them your number.  I am sure they will know, for warranty/repair/upgrade purposes...I wonder why the original owner won't give you that info.

If he knows, he probably will, I was just checking if there was a thread or easy answer on the forums while I wait for a response from him.  I'm just very excited about my new saber:)  Good idea, though, thanks.

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 03:15:17 AM »
wat will tell you if you need repairs done etc thats how i found out who did mine but since they are all out of warranty now mabey it doesnt matter ??

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7
LDM MKVI LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ REVEAL CFv6
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN EP4 ANH (RUSSREP)CSV4
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX IV ANH CFv5
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX V ESB CFv5
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN REVEAL AOTC CS3.0
JQ~VV STARKILLER #2 RUN1 CFv6 cex
JQ~OM ANAKIN "Skinnyflex" CS3
JQ~TRIDCLOUD ANAKIN AOTC CFv7
SC~VV QUIGON JINN #2 CFv5
OM OBIWAN TPM #2 CFv5
JQ SABERS LUKE ROTJ CFv4
JQ~korbanth DOOKU CS2
JQ~korbanth SIDIOUS CS2
JQ SABERS Kylo Ren CS3
LINK TO MY SABERS

Offline EyeoftheRaven

• Master Force User
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 03:33:09 AM »
wat will tell you if you need repairs done etc thats how i found out who did mine but since they are all out of warranty now mabey it doesnt matter ??

It doesn't matter, really, since all the installers are such top notch and skilled people, it was pure curiosity on my part.  I'd be honored to have any of them.

retrousse