fiduciary

Author Topic: Outstanding transactions for Outer Rim Armory excluding Overlords  (Read 20948 times)

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
Re: Outstanding transactions for Outer Rim Armory excluding Overlords
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »
Just because you guys have given up hope on your sabers doesn't mean you have to tick people off and ruin it for those of us who still have orders outstanding. Giving up is your own choice, but don't force the same choice upon the rest of us.

My comment was not intended to "tick" you off, and im not forcing anything on anybody. Im just stating a trend i've read that all the hub-bub about the overlords is great, but for those of us who've been overtly shafted (everyone) that dont have overlords, my hope has run its course. You cant blame me, its plain dumb not to even get a blip of info in the last few months. If by some miracle these things do show up, that would be the greatest thing since mozzarella sticks! If you dont want to give up hope that you will get your items, dont!

Offline Andy Anonymous

• Master Force User
    • Andy Anonymous
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »
I wasn't referring to your comment, Senti. And yes, Shadeslinger, that absolutely is my line of thought. If you've given up on your order, your continued antagonism is pointless.

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
  • "I will consume your soul before this day is done"
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2009, 05:59:14 AM »
^^As is your faith in getting what's rightfully yours, but good luck to you sir. :) I really do hope things eventually work out and by eventually I mean sometime this century,

Offline Darth_Pceptimus

• Force User
  • Don't Ever Judge Me!!!!
    • DP Customs
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2009, 05:17:28 PM »
I have lost faith i had an e-mail on the 18th of september saying my board was sent i asked for tracking details and got nothing back, i ordered 2 things from ebay from the us last week and recieved them...............

Update:

At last i got my board in the post today ;D

Thanks to those that helped me in this delicate situation i have gained a little bit of faith back i just feel it shouldn't have taken so long to sort out....
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 05:35:34 AM by Darth_Pceptimus »

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2009, 12:56:09 PM »
Mid-month bump!

*trips over tumble weeds*

So, uh, how's things going ya'll? I figure surely at least one person has gotten a saber from ORA since...what, July? That'd be nice. :)

Of course, sorting out the Overlord situation is probably first and foremost on getting sorted out. A shame that's been getting snagged. Why, just the other day I could have sworn I saw some OL paperwork stuck to the windshield of this Camry on my way out from Best Buy (guess I should have flagged him down). :D Oh well!

-$5.00

Offline Senti Xamas

• Master Force User
  • When the light is green, the trap is clean.
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2009, 02:09:05 PM »
Well shade, im pretty sure not a single person has received squat from ORA. I do wish for it, but you know what they say, Wish in one hand and..... :o

Offline Andy Anonymous

• Master Force User
    • Andy Anonymous
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »
 ::)

Offline Reaver

• Experienced Force User
  • All things serve the Beam...
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2009, 09:38:03 PM »
Mid-month bump!

*trips over tumble weeds*

So, uh, how's things going ya'll? I figure surely at least one person has gotten a saber from ORA since...what, July? That'd be nice. :)

Of course, sorting out the Overlord situation is probably first and foremost on getting sorted out. A shame that's been getting snagged. Why, just the other day I could have sworn I saw some OL paperwork stuck to the windshield of this Camry on my way out from Best Buy (guess I should have flagged him down). :D Oh well!

-$5.00

Seriously, 'Slinger, every time you post, I end up laughing for 10 minutes! you take a stagnant situation, and somehow make it hilarious! I for one am glad to have you posting here... Of course, I wouldn't be so thrilled with your rapier wit if I was an ORA employee... lol!
Honor the man who falls by the sword,
But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2009, 02:46:29 AM »
You guys do realize that posts of this nature are probably not helping anything,  right?   ::)

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2009, 06:07:36 AM »
Honestly Qui-gon, no, it's probably not helping anything at all. Then again, keeping silent and being patient really hasn't helped either. I'd rather have some fun with my own misfortune however juvenile it may seem. :D

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2009, 07:06:25 AM »
Shadeslinger ~ as long as you keep it in the ORA section, it's not a problem.

Carrying it to other threads in different sections is a problem.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Andy Anonymous

• Master Force User
    • Andy Anonymous
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2009, 08:36:20 AM »
Honestly Qui-gon, no, it's probably not helping anything at all. Then again, keeping silent and being patient really hasn't helped either. I'd rather have some fun with my own misfortune however juvenile it may seem. :D

But it isn't just your misfortune. And you've made it clear that you don't give a crap what happens to anyone else's stuff as long as you can continue to amuse yourself.

Offline Shadeslinger

• Master Force User
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2009, 09:05:27 AM »
Sir, I absolutely don't give a crap about anyone else's stuff. Why? Because no one paid me to get whatever sabers you people ordered, you paid DT. It's his job to care about your stuff, not mine. Now the argument could be made that people like myself will push DT into not caring about getting this situation solved evah(!), but my point is that it's not gonna get done whatever is said anyway. Hey, I got served the same bunch of lemons as the rest of you. I'm just enjoying lemonade that's all. Care for some? :)

@Jango: You are correct. But since the thread has been deleted anyway, no harm no troll, er, uh, foul right? :D

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2009, 09:08:57 AM »
It's your warning. Take it as you will. There won't be another one.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Andy Anonymous

• Master Force User
    • Andy Anonymous
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »
Sir, I absolutely don't give a crap about anyone else's stuff. Why? Because no one paid me to get whatever sabers you people ordered, you paid DT. It's his job to care about your stuff, not mine. Now the argument could be made that people like myself will push DT into not caring about getting this situation solved evah(!), but my point is that it's not gonna get done whatever is said anyway.

You're not getting money, so you owe us no obligation to not be a wise guy? That's an idiotic statement. By admitting that the argument could be made that you're harming the rest of us, and doing so anyway, you're basically saying, hey, screw us. Of course, people throughout our lives will tell us all to screw ourselves in one way or another, so it makes you no different than the dozens of other characters I regularly meet. But if you're going to be that guy, at least do it for the sake of lines that are better than medium-funny.

Edited for content.  Obi-Wan Kenobi
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 09:43:46 PM by OBI-WAN KENOBI »

retrousse