fiduciary

Author Topic: Luke Skywalker (Empire Strikes Back) Blue 3W Lux review, Saber by JSS.  (Read 15638 times)

Offline Kyp Durron

• Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10

2010...I certainly hope it's better than 2009 was! ::)
10/10/10~Well, so far with my Father's passing away, I'd say that this year was actually worse than 2009, even the fact that I now have a full time job (For now) isn't anywhere near enough to make up for that...so...maybe 2011 will be better? I'm not holding my breath... ::)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
Re: Luke Skywalker (Empire Strikes Back) Blue 3W Lux review, Saber by JSS.
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »
I just looked at your pics and review ; and , I must say: You really have one cool saber. When or if masterreplicas comes out with the luke esb lightsaber next year, I'm buying me one with a orange lux blade. DaJoQuim

Offline sycor

• Master Force User
  • Um...Hello?
    • Soylent-Red
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 09:55:43 PM »
I just looked at your pics and review ; and , I must say: You really have one cool saber. When or if masterreplicas comes out with the luke esb lightsaber next year, I'm buying me one with a orange lux blade. DaJoQuim

I might have one with a damaged blade I could sell you.  I will check on it if you are interested.

Offline 2saberjedi

• Force User
  • in darkness we are the lite
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »
i would love to get my ESB Luke converted my wife wont let me take it apart to try to fid the broken LEDs... but thats why her and my mother inlaw let me buy a soldering gun  ??? in the first place

i also what the ANH Luke with a white lux but i will keep my ESB blue

how do i get the ball rolling on this conversion madness ? ;D

Offline LANDO CALRISSIAN

• formerly known as Grayven
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have recently struck a deal with empire
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 03:44:08 PM »
Some time it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. :D

I ask My wife for forgiveness all the time. And I'll never buy  another saber / saber part / (put your won whatever here) again with out asking you first.  ::)

All good is just as flawed as all bad. True power lies somewhere in between.
I like spaghetti, You like spaghetti? If so check out the spaghetti party over at judgesabersmith.com

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 05:11:03 PM »
No one currently make a conversion kit for the MR Luke ESB saber. You can have it done to an Anakin and a Luke ANH but not the ESB. It's an older hilt that has been replaced by more accurate size hilts. If you have blown LEDs then it would be best to replace the whole strip or sell it and buy a Luke ANH and have it converted. You may be able to rig up something from parts for another saber but that would be an expensive trial and error situation.
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

Offline Aluke123

• Master Force User
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »
The very first saber Tim at TCSS converted was a Luke ESB.

Nowadays I believe that he modifies a Mace Windu conversion kit to get the job done.

Lord Maul on TCSS

Offline 2saberjedi

• Force User
  • in darkness we are the lite
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 08:52:53 PM »
yes i have bent over and over with my wife and the whole lightsaber thing lol

the only reasion i have the ESB Luke is cuz she was at work when i entered the bid war for it... a week b4 i got the like i won a mace and she was only let me get it to shut me up HA HA HA... it will never shut me up hehe as she hase learnd

my mace fx is still good being that i dont lay a finger on it as to not dim the gold but i think im going to gut it and try to build my own hilt so ya idk

back on track i love my ESB saber i want to keep the extend and retract but i think i would rather convert it to a lux so im going to have to mail it to some one... ultra dont do it i havent even asked over at TCSS so i dont have a clue i just want this done so im not depressed about the dark spots lol

maybe i should get the mace kit and try it myself  8) idk

retrousse