fiduciary

Author Topic: Most of my collection :)  (Read 9472 times)

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
  • You wanna buy some deathsticks? :D
Most of my collection :)
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:44:00 AM »
Hey guys! I've been collecting for about 18 months. This is most of it although there are a few more sabers of course and a few more bits and pieces that i haven't photographed but will in about 15 minutes and upload a couple more pics then :)

Some of my babies-

Custom built modular pine shelving to house 12" boxed figures and lightsabers down the bottom :)

My first 3x custom sabers :)

1 wall of the room looking rather bare...-

Small pine bookshelf for asst bits and pieces-

My Star Wars trilogy edition pinball machine-

A cool heavy duty printed Vader poster thing i picked up on ebay for $9 shipped :D

My Master Replicas ROTS Vader helmet. I purchased it without the stand and plaque holder but the helmet stand is on the way as is a plaque holder so it can finally be complete :D

And last but not least (For now) Mannequin Skywalker. He is the guardian of my collection room :)

Offline Fetts Vett

• Experienced Force User
  • Star Wars, Skateboarding, and Heavy Metal
Re: Most of my collection :)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »
Cool collection! I want that pinball machine! :D

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »
Ok and...

Master Replicas Emperor's Cane boxed and mint :)

Massive Heavy Canvas wall hanger Clone Wars thing. I picked this up from my local Cinema for $30. The couch underneath it is a large 3 seater couch.... This makes a perfect curtain and lets no light through whatsoever :)

My Darth Vader tv with built in dvd player and lightsaber remote :)

R2D2 telephone and Vader cd player-

Bottom 2 shelves of my "Vader and stuff" area-

Top shelf and above lol (Need all the display space i can find!)-

Uber loud Anakin podracer alarm clock. Currently lives on a small chair in the room. Nowhere to display it :P

then there's bits and pieces boxed up and stored and a cupboard full of bits and pieces... That's most of the good stuff though :) once i have either an extension on the house or a bigger house i'll be bale to display it all :)

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 12:37:09 PM »
2 things that I hope for you:

1.  I hope you never have to baby-proof that room. :)
2.  I hope that you never have to move, as boxing that up would be challenging.

I also had to chuckle when I saw your "first 3 customs" as I got my first 2 from the same maker.

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 03:48:46 PM »
Even though I've seen those pics before Sam, I'm still drooling over all your awesome stuff! The darth vader tv made me chuckle, that's pretty awesome!

I'm a huge fan of your emperor's cane. Do you ever pretend you're the emperor and walk around with it? :P

That custom pine unit is amazing! I'd love something like that for my SW room. My collection is growing fairly rapidly, so soon enough I'll set everything up and have some pics too :D

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 04:17:57 PM »
Dude love the pinball machine!  And what a stellar collection.  Nice.

Offline Obi-Shane

• Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 04:39:32 PM »
Impressive... MOST Impressive..

Ditto the Pinball machine, I would love to have that :D

Shane

Offline hullbreach

• Master Force User
  • Too dangerous to be kept alive
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 04:55:51 PM »
That Vader ANH, w/ the chrome shroud and textured mylar, does it happen to be a cyan lux 3? where'd you get it?

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 05:01:47 PM »
That Vader ANH, w/ the chrome shroud and textured mylar, does it happen to be a cyan lux 3? where'd you get it?

Lol yes yes it does. I acquired it from our very own Wookie man. I LOVE it it's one of my 2 favourite sabers :D

Offline hullbreach

• Master Force User
  • Too dangerous to be kept alive
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 06:37:21 PM »

Lol yes yes it does. I acquired it from our very own Wookie man. I LOVE it it's one of my 2 favourite sabers :D

That was my very first fx saber, ever :D I bought it from Ultra Sabers in Nov. '07. I later added the chrome emitter shroud and textured mylar. It was meant to be my one and only fx light saber but of course that didn't come to be :D

In many ways it was my fave saber of all time and I hated to sell it but $ was an issue at that time so its sale helped to pay the bills. It'll always hold a special place in my heart. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did  ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:39:58 PM by hullbreach »

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 06:47:16 PM »

That was my very first fx saber, ever :D I bought it from Ultra Sabers in Nov. '07. I later added the chrome emitter shroud and textured mylar. It was meant to be my one and only fx light saber but of course that didn't come to be :D

In many ways it was my fave saber of all time and I hated to sell it but $ was an issue at that time so its sale helped to pay the bills. It'll always hold a special place in my heart. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did  ;)

Naww! I always knew there had to be more of a story to it than met the eye! It's one of only 2 sabers i own that i'd never sell :D
Where did you find the chrome emitter shroud? I'd love to try and make another the same lol :D

Offline Obi-Shane

• Master Force User
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 07:00:56 PM »
Curious, I don't know why I hadn't asked this already. How many of yours are converted Fx's? Is the Maul a MR or Hasbro? I have been eyeballing Mauls lately, I'm feeling the urge to get one :D.

Shane

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 07:08:43 PM »
Curious, I don't know why I hadn't asked this already. How many of yours are converted Fx's? Is the Maul a MR or Hasbro? I have been eyeballing Mauls lately, I'm feeling the urge to get one :D.

Shane

In that pic all of them are converted fx ones (except the 2 sinktubes, 2 us sabers and weathered mhs saber of course). The 2x mauls are hollow. I've had a duel ended fx maul, an empty dual ended maul and a makoto v3 dual ended maul, but i haven't had a converted maul yet :'( I think it'd be very cool :)

Offline Obi-Shane

• Master Force User
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 07:21:16 PM »
Aha. Korbanth perhaps? Thing is, I need to make a weapons combat video for stage combat, and I need to do staffs this year. SO I have been pondering putting up a wanted add looking for one, I was just curious :D.

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 07:23:08 PM »
Aha. Korbanth perhaps? Thing is, I need to make a weapons combat video for stage combat, and I need to do staffs this year. SO I have been pondering putting up a wanted add looking for one, I was just curious :D.

Nah they were hollow hasbro fx ones :)
Ahhh. The wanted ads seem to work well most times :)

retrousse