fiduciary

Author Topic: CLONES WARS SEASON 6 ON NETFLIX!  (Read 13405 times)

Offline Master Finariel

• Force User
Re: CLONES WARS SEASON 6 ON NETFLIX!
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2014, 09:20:49 PM »
I also found it incredibly interesting in the clone arc with the whole order 66 inhibitor chips. It was always a big thing for me about how so many clones, many having personal relationships with Jedi, could turn and gun them down without question. Now it has been revealed that they were mentally forced to do so and there was not really anything they could do about it.
"Loss of time brings least pleasure to the wise."

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2014, 09:22:49 PM »
Still watching it now on animeflavor.com. I am now coming to a revelation that the Clone Wars series could have just consisted of season 6, and closed the gap between Episode 2 and 3. It told the story that we were all waiting for.

Offline Boxster

• Master Force User
  • I like my lightsabers too bright, too loud!
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2014, 10:50:11 PM »
I also found it incredibly interesting in the clone arc with the whole order 66 inhibitor chips. It was always a big thing for me about how so many clones, many having personal relationships with Jedi, could turn and gun them down without question. Now it has been revealed that they were mentally forced to do so and there was not really anything they could do about it.

Finished whole season on Sunday. At least they answered the order 66 thing. Kinda make aenae conaidering that some of them are very close to the Jedis. I wonder if the commandoes have theae same biochip inplants?

Offline Master Elenos

• Force User
  • Jedi Exile
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2014, 11:57:57 AM »
I finished season 6 yesterday. Awesome, especially the last 2 episodes with Yoda. I think they did a very good job linking the story with episode III. The only think missing IMO, was a hint or even better an answer regarding Ashoka's fate.

STAR WAR REBELS have a big legacy to follow up.

Offline Professor Huyang

• Formerly known as TyFighter
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Baron
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2014, 01:08:29 PM »
Hands down, my favorite part was hearing Mark Hammil voice Darth Bane. Gave me chills, and was such a fitting role. He played the hero who created a new order of Jedi, and the villian who created a new order of Sith. So cool.
"Many years I have been on this ship teaching many a Jedi before you, and I will continue teaching many a Jedi after you. Call me what you want, but inside my memory banks I contain a record of every lightsaber ever made, and the Jedi who fashioned it."
―Huyang

Offline Clark Kent

• Master Force User
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2014, 02:16:59 PM »
yeah, i wish they finished the story line with Ahsoka.  :(

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2014, 02:25:32 PM »
yeah, i wish they finished the story line with Ahsoka.  :(

me too :( I didn't realize it was only 13 episodes. I got to the end of ep. 13 and was was confused, angry and then sad that there were no more. It was great to have a season 6 of some kind, but I was really hoping for a finish to ahsoka's story line and an ending that bumped right up with the start of ROTS.

retrousse