fiduciary

Author Topic: The Golden Saber Challenge - CONTEST THREAD  (Read 4700 times)

Offline eastern57

• Neato Jedi Knight
  • Master Force User
Re: The Golden Saber Challenge - CONTEST THREAD
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2022, 02:44:58 AM »
WAOW!!  Congratulations fellas, these look amazing!  I'm so glad I wimped out... I would have been pwnd 3 times till tuesday!  :cheesy:

I'ma guess Smuggler's Combo was Mr. Ig'normous Bigbrass, since it looks like his style.  The mechanics of it are wicked brilliant, that tool, dogg, foreals?  Stellar execution, Evil Ted!

Rebel Jedi, super clever to incorporate the blaster.  I would never have though to use another piece like that to build on, very nice touch. Plus, that hilt screams "Corran".  :afro:  hmmm, Scott, zat you?

Cyprium... good lawd, that's what I tried to do so many failures ago.  You have built a truly masterful "field strip-able" lightsaber, and I haz all the envy. :azn:  Beautiful fit and finish that points suspiciously across the pond... but not in our expected form - did you use a stand-in? :question:  Regardless, it's incredible and I love it.

Well done, everyone! High-five all around! :smiley:

Offline Forgetful Jedi Knight

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The old Jedi Master also commonly known as FJK
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 10:47:51 AM »
I had a fairly hard time deciding between Cyprium and Smuggler’s Combo, but it was the tools that ultimately became the deciding factor.

May the force be with you all!

Remember... speak softly and carry a well constructed light saber! :)

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer whatever consequences your actions or words dictate

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2022, 01:56:38 PM »
Ah I missed it this year! Those are 3 cool sabers.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

retrousse