fiduciary

Author Topic: saber carrying case tutorial  (Read 10309 times)

Offline Darth_Baleful

• Master Force User
Re: saber carrying case tutorial
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 05:31:23 PM »
Wow, that a cool approach to create item inserts, Darth Baleful. Is that a polyester fabric? I was just wondering because I had thought of creating a display case, but with crushed velour. But that satin looking polyester looks interesting also.

*MOVED*

I sent it where my carrying cases were located.

thanks Han, its actually silk i believe.. crushed velour would look sweet too ;)

Nice work to both of you. Why isn't polyfill recommended for transport?

as for alternative bags and cases, I use my rifle case for my sabers. :D

Baleful, your tutorial was well written and very easy to understand. Good work. :)

Thanks for the response DCv1.0. i did a ittle research and found some stuff on it. ;) :)

thanks a lot man. i worked on for a while, just to make sure i didnt miss anything lol

that rifle case is a cool idea too! then you can keep the blades on your sabers

DB... That's a mighty cleaver creation you've come up with :) I may have to make something like that in the not too distant future ;D Then all I'd have to worry about is my blade(s)  :-\

thanks master Ti  ;D

ya thats the tricky part lol  :P actually i put in a carrier with a velcro strip on the inside of my cloak, for my sith "get-up" (a blade on each side)

OR!! Ooo... they should make a saber blade that could unscrew in the middle (without effecting the lighting of course)  8)
Praise be the order brought forth from the very edge of chaos.

There is only one return. And it's not of the King, it's of the JEDI

retrousse