fiduciary

Author Topic: SOLD Rare JK Sabers Rancor's Graveyard Edition Starkiller with Neo Pixel & CFX  (Read 544 times)

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
Up for grabs is a very rare, high-end, and game accurate JK Sabers Rancor's Graveyard Edition The Force Unleashed Starkiller/Galen Marek lightsaber.  These sabers were a very limited run several years ago by German saber company JK Sabers, with the CF version at the time (CF 6 or 7, I believe) and were priced at $1600.00.   I managed to find a seller in Germany a while back selling one of these hilts empty, the empty hilt alone ran me about $650.   It was then installed by a professional installer with all the latest goodies, Neo Pixel, CFX and of course smoothswing - perhaps the first of its kind with the latest tech.

The hilt has (its original) awesome, realistic and durable weathering.  It was upgraded with a clear quartz crystal for the exposed crystal chamber as well as a clear glass eye, both of which illuminate the same color as the blade.

Has a black 3D printed chassis built around the cool metal rods that run down the hilt, with small cutouts in the chassis that still make the rods visible.

In-hilt recharge, with a kill key and charger included, and with a 2 button set up (power and aux) placed in the control box.  The saber also has an OLED screen added to the chassis that has cool effects while the saber is on and also indicates the name of each font as you go through the menu. You can even play games on the screen via the games feature on the board's menu.

Saber has a Shtok neo pixel connector and a 28mm Smugglers Outpost speaker, which is one of the best speakers out there.   This has a whopping 45 sound fonts loaded on it - all smoothswing and most by Kyberphonic, Ksith and Madcow, as well as tons of others.  The cost of all the fonts added is nearly $200.

Sale includes a charger only, **does NOT include a neo pixel blade or blade plug** The blade used in the pics is from another saber.

$1625.00 shipped OBO SOLD OFF SITE

« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 04:52:06 PM by OBI-WAN KENOBI »

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
Bump, offers also being accepted.

retrousse