fiduciary

Author Topic: WARNING regarding Jordan Eugene a.k.a. So Cal Sabers  (Read 3768 times)

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
WARNING regarding Jordan Eugene a.k.a. So Cal Sabers
« on: May 07, 2020, 07:47:49 PM »
I am cross posting this advisory here, for those who weren’t previously aware. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL.

Member PSA (copied from the Elite Group Courtesy of Clint Morrison (thanks Clint!)

(TRA) members ( graingerman66 jessegrainger14@gmail.com ) received a ban last night for selling the same saber to multiple individuals.

Upon closer inspection, a total of four accounts were registered to the same ip address. One of which belonged to siradmiralackbar i.e. Jordan Eugene ( jsizz365@gmail.com ), the third account is strongly suspected of being Jordan's wife.

Given the amount of money and property lost after the whole proffieboard run debacle, we've decided to err on the side of caution and block the ip as well as block all four accounts.

Beware of these emails with regard to paypal.

alysmarie446@gmail.com

***Confirmed dealprocenter@gmail.com

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: WARNING regarding Jordan Eugene a.k.a. So Cal Sabers
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 08:29:09 AM »
I’m Alyssa Marie…”co parent”, NOT wife to Jordan Eugene of the once SoCal sabers. And I am “strongly suspected” of this?? Why are you guys trying to throw my name in this statement when first of all, you guys have no evidence that this is me. Second of all, how do you guys even know how I am in relation to Jordan??? And third of all, why are you making up false statements about me just because I was as he called it his “wife” at the time?? This is just creepy and uncomfortable for me to see myself discussed on the internet for people to view like I am associated with this type of behavior. You don’t know a thing about me or our personal life! You don’t even know who Jordan is personally then or now but especially now seeing as this was written a year ago. Now I personally don’t know what the heck happened a year ago when Jordan was attempting to sell products using  a PayPal under my name. Obviously I am not happy about this & confronted him. I am highly disappointed but what he does to sell his products has NOTHING to do with me in reality.

In my opinion, he shouldn’t have to be banned in the first place for selling last year when he already refunded everyone their money. The proffieboard run wasn’t all on him but mainly the manufacturer releasing them.
I was in the dark about what happened with the proffieboard run two years ago. BUT what I do understand is that he took on too much that he could handle when it came to the board numbers and when the manufacturer he first went with couldn’t handle that number, he tried to go forth with other companies before he was left with having to cancel. He tried his best for everyone considering there was a huge amount of pressure on him from his customers as well as money involved!!
To my understanding, he refunded everyone but it seems like everyone in this drama filled community cannot get over this unfortunate “debacle” which was the manufacturer to blame. I agree he shouldn’t have taken on too many numbers, I know I wouldn’t…but
I hate to see him painted as this monster for this situation when he was only trying to do right by everyone. As for disappearing from the saber community, he was over this community for many reasons and wanted OUT. What started out as a hobby turned into an “I want this, I need this by this time” demand from this karen of a community by his customers if they did not get what they needed by an exact date. Everyone is so quick to cancel something or someone & it’s a shame & an embarrassment to what Star Wars stands for.
Jordan wanted OUT of it. I wanted out of hearing the drama too so you can imagine how I feel seeing this made up story about me on the internet from this statement is HIGHLY irritating.
For everyone saying he stole huge amounts of money or profited money and never sent back refunds…like where is this money everyone is talking about?? I’ve had personal access to his funds in the past & did not see a single dime of it. I would be the first to come for that money considering we share children…just kidding. But honestly I would if it was as much as everyone is saying. Jokes Aside, he lives a normal, modest & happy life now working a job he loves that doesn’t try to discredit his work. He is happy not being a part of this community any longer. But why is everyone still discussing this dilemma like it happened just yesterday? He’s moved on and so should everyone else. Now please, refrain from continuing to bash him from old news and hearsay and throwing me In this mess when you guys don’t know who I am to begin with.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 12:05:32 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 12:22:48 PM »
Hello there Alyssa

I am sorry to hear you were involuntarily dragged into that situation and accused of such things. :sad:

Let me assure You as the owner of this website/forum since 2005 many of us in the saber community
have had to deal with similar issues concerning false accusations, assumptions etc... :rolleyes:

It goes along with the territory of internet based businesses and human nature where people are
not face to face and when you combine that with a very passionate fan base like you'll find in
the Star Wars community its self it can be difficult to deal with.

Unfortunately I don't know if your posting your plight here at fx-sabers is going to help much
because Jordan (So-Cal Sabers) was never a manufacturer or affiliate of fx-sabers and the situation
you are referring to did not transpire here nor has it been discussed here in any detail.

In that respect I do feel the "you guys" reference may be misplaced as your isse is not with this
particular forum / website but the "saber community" in general and that I'm afraid has been split-up
since 2012-2014 and many people went out independently on facebook or other sites/platforms.

Ever since then I have made it very clear to those manufacturers and affiliates of this forum/site
that unless an issue is concerning one of our manufacturers or affiliates that we are not to engage
or be "involved" with anyone else's problems that occur out on Facebook or other forums.

However when issues do occur we (fx-sabers) are typically notified about it as well as other forums
including but not limited to the RPF, Force.net, Rebelscum, TCSS, TRA, etc... etc...

So if there is a problem and a notification post is to be made yes we will post and relay the information
just as the original post does that you are replying to that was posted over a year ago and I believe
it was simply a copy and paste Public Service announcement that was posted on multiple platforms as I
previously mentioned. :police:

For us here at fx-sabers (meaning staff or manufacturers/affiliates) were not involved with what ever
happened other than relaying information in the post you are replying to which again is over a year old...

To the best of my knowledge all that happened with Jordan transpired out on various Facebook Groups and
perhaps other forums that He may have been affiliated with.

If there is any current discussions or badgering occurring its simply not happening here so you may want
to post your message in a few other places that may be more relevant to your situation.

Because this has nothing to do with any of us here directly I would be inclined to remove this entire
discussion including the original PSA announcement but it seems you may still be dealing with it so
If you like I will leave the post for you to be able to access it and copy paste it to the other
platforms where it would have greater impact and be more relevant to your situation. :afro:

Sorry if we can't be of more assistance in this situation but hope you are able to get it resolved.

MTFBWY
always
YODA
 :yoda:

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 12:50:12 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to respond and inform me about the post. I’m not the most tech savvy human, I just assumed I could respond and protect my name/privacy as well as Jordan’s regarding this situation. I’ve copied this for reference and I’ll handle it going forward off of this platform. I’d really appreciate it if the original post could be removed. Thank you!

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 01:46:32 PM »
Hello there Alyssa

You are very welcome and I feel that you understand "I know where you are coming from" in such instance.

I've seen it happen only twice with my own manufacturers over the years where someone simply bit off
more than they could chew so to speak and it leaves a scar once the damage is done.

Do know that while I myself didn't talk to Jordan or have any real communication with Him I did look
in on His Facebook page from time to time to see what He was doing... why?

Well back in 2018 He did approach us for becoming a mining colony member and showed us a few builds
but he hadn't had enough time or experience in the "business side of star wars" and would need to
go through our process to become an affiliate and prove his capability as not just a talented builder
but know the financial and emotional burden that comes with making these prop replicas.

We deliver to a very critical audience and I think Jordan's skill filled His eyes before His belly
so to speak (an yes I'm talking to you as a parent my self because my Kid does the same things LOL)

Unfortunately He like many others just didn't have enough patience and stepped into the saber word
quite quickly and in my opinion with out the proper guidance even though his skill was good he needed
more time to really get a good grasp on things.

As I said I looked in on Him from time to time because He was interested in joining fx-sabers and I saw the
wonderful things He was doing with the Schools and stuff down near my old neck of the woods in So cal and was
making a name for himself so I was glad He was doing well.

Unfortunately After hearing about the situation that eventually came about and though we weren't directly
involved its like an earthquake and everyone in the community feels it so when I see someone like Him fall
to that dark side under any circumstance I just feel bad and say AHHHH why Him is this really happening. :shocked:

On a side note...
I have seen other people do things in this industry that are truly malicious and please know that I don't think
Jordan actually fits that particular category He just made some serious mistakes in judgment in what He could
and could not actually do.

I think for the time being it would be prudent to leave this discussion available to you or others that may need
to look at it that were involved so they know and clear things up since it seems to be an ongoing issue.

Even if it doesn't involve us directly its best to have a voice somewhere, as you may very well post it else where
and it will get deleted so the saber community as a whole can reference it here until it is resolved :cool:

MTFBWY
always
YODA

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 02:33:32 PM »
Yes, he was very passionate in the art of saber building which in my opinion grew immensely within the first few years but I nonetheless supported his passion. Once he gained knowledge & skill to take on commissions as well as getting praise from said commissions, he hustled to push his business to its peak because he loved it so much. I supported him through the ins & outs, conventions & meetings with other builders who looked up to Jordan as an artist because that’s what a “wife” does & I loved the experience just as much.
I kept my nose out of anything to do with pricing/custom sabers as it was not my expertise…but I always made sure to check the accounts (that’s what wives do lol) and never saw absolutely anything out of the ordinary that would cause me to believe he accepted money and did  not refund it back. There were no red flags that raised my concern.
Just wanted to clarify that.
Unfortunately, with what had happened to the proffieboard run as well as in his personal life, he just realized he no longer wanted to be a part of the saber community. His heart wasnt in it towards the end…what started out as a hobby ended up being a chore to him.
I believe he wanted to sell the rest of his personal saber collection last year which is probably how he used an old PayPal account of mine? Not too entirely sure since I don’t have a use for PayPal in my daily life but had signed up 10 years or so ago for an Etsy transaction.
Other than that, he simply wanted to rid the few sabers he had left and be done with it.
He still loves Star Wars! He’s just a happy simple man now who loves it from a far :) Just know he is doing really well! I apologize for getting so riled up…I just really respect my privacy, his, our children and wanted to help clear up any misconceptions of what had happened. Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 02:44:14 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 02:43:32 PM »
Jordan stole several hundred dollars from me, and sold my hilts to someone else after having them for 2 years for an install.  I was able to get him to reimburse me for the cost of replacement hilts only after I threatened him with litigation and got the police involved.  I have emails from him still where has admitted to lying to me.

Not long ago, he went on another forum and scammed some people by agreeing to sell the same saber to multiple people, and collecting money for the sale but never delivering the product.  Everyone in the community should be aware of this and avoid any transactions with this individual.  This post should stay up as a warning to the community about this person.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 02:49:02 PM »
Yeah and Ryan can you email me those emails or receipts you have???
He has no sabers to sell so it isn’t necessary to freak out about him potentionally selling sabers to “multiple” people. A warning is excessive considering his only priority now is not this, but work and family. There hasn’t been a saber in this household since a little over a year ago. I would know.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 02:53:02 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 03:00:24 PM »
Yeah and Ryan can you email me those emails or receipts you have???
He has no sabers to sell so it isn’t necessary to freak out about him potentionally selling sabers to “multiple” people. There hasn’t been a saber in this household since a little over a year ago. I would know.

The fact that “he has no sabers to sell” and yet was trying to sell a nonexistent saber to one person, much less multiple people is a rather LARGE issue. People do get rather upset when they pay money and DO NOT receive the product they ordered, or service they paid for.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 03:05:12 PM »
And your point?? He has no sabers to sell as of late if I need to also clarify that since now my words are being picked apart like caaalm dowwwn.
If you actually read what I said, it was that he was trying to sell his personal collection over a year ago. A YEAR AGO. Not TODAY…a YEAR ago. Those were his sabers, I would know since I’ve been around this since the very beginning …as this is the house that belongs to me. I know what goes in the house and what comes out of the house.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:07:10 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline RyDiddy

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 03:07:32 PM »
And your point?? He has no sabers to sell as of late if I need to also clarify that since now my words are being picked apart like caaalm dowwwn.
If you actually read what I said, it was that he was trying to sell his personal collection over a year ago. A YEAR AGO. Those were his sabers, I would know since I’ve been around this since the very beginning …as this is the house that belongs to me. I know what goes in the house and what comes out of the house.

He did not just sell his own sabers, he accepted commissions from people and then sold their property.  I have a screenshot of him on a Facebook group selling the sabers I sent to him.

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 03:09:37 PM »
And yes those were his original sabers that he sold last year, I was there from the very beginning and know the etchings on the ones he originally had. And this is me asking you to send those emails to me. My real Gmail is on my profile page. You can pm me on my page or send them to my Gmail.

Everyone has a complaint or a mouthful to say without actually showing up to me with receipts, emails etc.

I’d love to see the proof Ryan, thank you.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:16:11 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 03:17:29 PM »
If you actually read what I said, it was that he was trying to sell his personal collection over a year ago. A YEAR AGO. Not TODAY…a YEAR ago. Those were his sabers, I would know since I’ve been around this since the very beginning …as this is the house that belongs to me. I know what goes in the house and what comes out of the house.

You were the one who started “objecting” to this PSA that I wrote on May 7, 2020 - 14 months and 2 weeks ago which is OVER a year ago

Offline BBYyoda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2021, 03:24:19 PM »
I didn’t “object” to a PSA you wrote over a year ago. I replied to clear my name since you apparently know me so well that I’m “strongly suspected” of creating a gmail account to scam people?? Like you don’t know a single about me, you don’t know my last name or where I work or what  car I drive… yet here you are throwing me into your post. You don’t know me in real life, so for you to assume that I did such a thing and blast me on this platform is uncomfortable and honestly creepy. So yes I have a right to respond when you’re involving my name regardless of this being over a year ago!! It shouldn’t have been written with no proof to back it up!!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:26:34 PM by BBYyoda »

Offline K-2SO

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2021, 03:39:03 PM »
I reposted that warning from elsewhere. And as you pointed out, he likely did use YOUR PayPal account, otherwise how would others have know about this account?

I kept my nose out of anything to do with pricing/custom sabers as it was not my expertise…but I always made sure to check the accounts (that’s what wives do lol) and never saw absolutely anything out of the ordinary that would cause me to believe he accepted money and did  not refund it back. There were no red flags that raised my concern.
Just wanted to clarify that.
Unfortunately, with what had happened to the proffieboard run as well as in his personal life, he just realized he no longer wanted to be a part of the saber community. His heart wasnt in it towards the end…what started out as a hobby ended up being a chore to him.
I believe he wanted to sell the rest of his personal saber collection last year which is probably how he used an old PayPal account of mine? Not too entirely sure since I don’t have a use for PayPal in my daily life but had signed up 10 years or so ago for an Etsy transaction.

Regarding the  “proof” part, the initial post states that it is strongly suspected of being you. It is likely that he did try to use your name when he saw accounts he was creating getting banned in other forums. If he was willing to use your PayPal account, why stop there? It is unfortunate that he pulled you into this, but that was something HE did, not something “WE” did.

I’m sure that over the next few days, anyone affected will chime in here with their “proof”, once word of this conversation spreads around. People in this community tend to have very long memories, and for the most part, they keep records.

retrousse