fiduciary

Author Topic: JSSDC Graflex Challenge - Arm On Fire  (Read 2456 times)

Offline arm on fire

• Hattori Hanzo of Sabersmithing
  • Force User
    • A.O.F Custom Sabers
JSSDC Graflex Challenge - Arm On Fire
« on: February 04, 2009, 06:16:08 AM »
So this is my official entry in the Judge Sabersmith Graflex Challenge

I wanted to make it a dark side inspired graflex . So I reversed the color scheme and changed a few of the features around.

The base of the saber is a 8” MHS style hilt section with a custom machined overlay, powder coated flat black. I wanted the look of the t-track grips, but because they are so xxx uncomfortable so I decided to machine out the overlay to give it the opposite look but still have grips.

It’s the coin edge pommel and speaker grill from TCSS, with a d-ring holder I made and a brass d-ring.

I took a MHS #2 choke and drilled some holes and installed some brass rods  to give it a little bling and add some color.

The emitter is a MHS Blade holder #2 that I cut some grooves in.

I cut the emitter shroud with the classic graflex S curve also powder coated flat black and attached  it to the blade holder thru the bunny ears I also made. I also hid the blade screw in the bunny ears as well.

I also made this custom blade plug for it , Jon and I actually came up with the design based off the ones that chaos over at TCSS made a while ago.

Its got a red –orange lux 3 run off a ultrasound 2.0 .

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2kS9WSK6Zg

well that’s it, that’s my entry, sorry no crystal chamber, no chassis, I think they are cool I just dont like them in my sabers . I'm really happy with how it came out I really love this design and I hope you do to . 
"There is no try"

retrousse