« Last post by noyl wendor on November 08, 2023, 10:22:20 AM »
Thank you. Much appreciated
MH Custom Sabers and Repair / Re: CFx in need of repair
« Last post by erv on November 08, 2023, 08:13:35 AM »
ok then MH should have it

plrepairusa@gmail.com
« Last post by noyl wendor on November 08, 2023, 06:34:54 AM »
I'm in the US. The board was purchased at TCSS. It was attained 2nd hand with a saber purchase.
« Last post by erv on November 07, 2023, 11:53:29 PM »
where are you located and where did you purchase the board ?
Padawans Training Room - Introduce yourself / Re: Hi everyone
« Last post by K-2SO on November 07, 2023, 03:10:27 PM »
There is no set parts list, because everyone has different objectives and goals.

VERY Generally speaking, you would like want a sound board of some type, battery to power it, speaker, either an in-hilt LED setup or Neopixel connector if you go th Neopixel route, one (maybe two) switches, a chassis to hold that all together and a hilt to cram that into. I’d work on designing a hilt first, then the chassis design to see if it’ll be practical, and then you can go from there. TCSS also has a forum, and FJK (one of their moderators) use to do a lot of MHS hilts over the years. He occasionally pops in here, once in a while.
« Last post by SaberNewb on November 07, 2023, 02:37:59 PM »
I guess what I am looking for is a parts list to start from.  Where can I go to find a wiring diagram, parts list to build my first saber. I tried to join one of the farcebook groups, but got denied because 1. I hate facebook and 2. my account is brand new, so I was denied because of account age.  Ive been looking in the padawan thread area, and there are some great tutorials, but not a general bare bones list of what is needed.
« Last post by SaberNewb on November 07, 2023, 02:20:13 PM »
Ok, I just kind of stumbled onto the site that recommended those items.  SaberNewb isnt just my name lol, its what i do.  I am still reading and learning, so any pointers are appreciated.  TCSS you mentioned for saber parts?
MH Custom Sabers and Repair / CFx in need of repair
« Last post by noyl wendor on November 07, 2023, 01:16:53 PM »
Hello,
I have a CFx board in need of repair.
Could you pm me for details.
Thank you in advance
« Last post by K-2SO on November 06, 2023, 03:01:09 PM »
Welcome to the Forums.

The electronics you’ve selected seem rather odd choice. There are better mainstream options available, regarding a hilt. I would highly recommend a place like TCSS to design and get pieces to build your hilt.
Lightsabers / Re: FS: Orbital Machining “LEGACY” Killer Penny
« Last post by Darth Smorgis on November 06, 2023, 02:57:31 PM »
Bump
$7,500

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
retrousse