fiduciary

Recent Posts

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Questions/Comments / Darth vader force fx lightsaber faded chrome parts
« Last post by fr33d0m on June 12, 2021, 10:33:56 PM »
Good day. I am new to this forum. Can i ask whoever is an expert regarding my problem. The chorme part on the bottom of the hilt of my darth vader force fx lightsaber faded and showed the yellow plastic underneath. Is there a way to remove this part so i could repaint it? Thank you so much for any intelligent input and insights.
Questions/Comments / Thin Neck Saber Build: CFX Blade Detection
« Last post by obi_ave on June 12, 2021, 06:53:30 PM »
Hello! I am currently working on building a thin neck neopixel saber, the Luke v3 I’ve had since 2017, and I have been trying to figure out how to set up blade detection.

More specifically, my build involves two sets of neopixel connectors so that the chassis can be removed easily. I’m going to be using the CFX, and I was hoping I could set it up in a way where it starts on sound font 1 when the chassis is out of the saber, have it switch to sound font 2 when it gets connected inside the hilt, and finally switch to a third different font when I attach the blade. Is this possible?

If it can be done, how would I go about setting it up? Both wiring-wise and settings-wise.

Also, this is a side question that is somewhat related: I am figuring out a way to make the chassis fully modular by making the clamp card buttons be in a removable holder that uses Shtok’s speaker pins and pcb. I believe this can be done (I’ll know for sure once I test it), so this also means it could technically be possible to have it set up to make a sound when I attach or detach the clamp holder from the pcbs on the chassis right? How would that be done?

I know it all has something to do with resistors, I read as much in the CFX manual, but I’m having a hard time wrapping my brain around how to make it all work in my build.

Thank you for any help you’re able to give!
Padawans Training Room - Introduce yourself / accessing my saber files
« Last post by derek MPMD on June 12, 2021, 04:07:21 PM »
Hi, new to sabers and im trying to dabble into adding custom saber fomts. I have a crimson dawn proffie neopixel. trying to add a kyberphonic font and im struggling with a lot of youtube guides being aimed primarily at either proffie or smoothswing and different companies to kyberphonic and although im sure the differnces are trivial i can find a nice foolproof guide.

My current first hurdle is when i connect my saber via data micro usb it recognizes it as a device but i cant access any files. i was looking to try make an initial master copy of everything incase i likely make a mistake.
Misc Equipment / Re: Emitters, Pommels & Claws LOT
« Last post by hullbreach on June 11, 2021, 08:00:56 PM »
Price drop
I have responded to all PM's from today.  I am gone this weekend and with no computer access, I cannot answer anything more until I return on Monday, so if I don't answer you after I post this, please wait until Monday for a response. 
Hello everyone.  I have messaged MH and I believe he will post an update today. 
I'm still holding out hope and still looking forward to a pixel upgrade, but dang. 6 years. It's been a while.
Questions/Comments / Re: What are these really cheap LGT sabers ?
« Last post by vargose on June 09, 2021, 09:54:46 PM »
From what I've read you'll get better support elsewhere. They are very mass produced. If you just want a beater that you don't care about if it breaks, go for it. If you want a quality saber that you'll be happy with spend a little more on a reputible source.
Questions/Comments / Re: Saber Speakers
« Last post by vargose on June 09, 2021, 09:47:56 PM »
Most people I've heard talk about sabertrio have been very satisfied.
Questions/Comments / Re: What kind of Obi/Luke Saber should I get?
« Last post by vargose on June 09, 2021, 09:35:40 PM »
Of those options I'd probably go with the Ultrasaber, but I'd get an empty one and install my own electronics from a different source. You can get better features for less money elsewhere. Verso or Golden Harvest are good options. Side note, the Ultra is probably huge.

Options 2 and 3, just remove from the list. The market seems flooded with those. I wouldn't be happy with either one of those.

There are other options for the saber. The SSBk or the SSLk from one replicas (when their back in stock)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ONEREPLICASstore

Similar looking Fully installed sabers

The Aurora from Electrum Sabercrafts
https://electrumsabers.com/aurora-smart-saber/

The Aeryn from saber trio
https://sabertrio.com/collections/custom-sabers/products/aeryn
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 ... 10