fiduciary

Author Topic: Ordering Omnisabers  (Read 1085 times)

Offline ripjack

• No Force
Ordering Omnisabers
« on: September 21, 2018, 07:06:25 AM »
Gentlemen and ladies,

You'll have to forgive me, I'm new.  New to this message board, new to do-it-yourself lightsaber assembly, new to Plecter's Lab products, new to English, and almost new to the internet.

A friend and I are interested in busking lightsaber duels and noticed Erv's description of the Omnisabers system as well as the addendum to each Plecter's Lab sound board that say they are 'Omnisabers compatible'.

We already have a robust portable sound system with laptop and Bluetooth functionality (and aren't afraid to expand on it).  And I've been to the Plecter's Labs website a number of times.  (Omnisabers is always listed as zero Euros and out of stock.)

Can anyone direct me to where and how I can get/purchase/special order these?  (We need two at this time.)

I truly appreciate any assistance you can offer in this and your patience in unraveling my missives.

Sincerely,
Fang Langford
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 07:10:10 AM by ripjack »

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
Re: Ordering Omnisabers
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 07:12:46 AM »
hey fang, welcome and thanks for the shout out !

this version of omnisabers is discontinued and is still listed for the sake of history / timeline. I've been stuck on house projects for a few months but I'm back to the lab now. I have a prototype of omnisabers v2 that runs on wifi but I haven't got the time to finalize it, mainly on the software (PC / MAC) side. I mostly need to redo the input section of the polyphonic sampler I've coded but I haven't got the time to finish that.

Offline ripjack

• No Force
Re: Ordering Omnisabers
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 07:53:55 AM »
Thank you for your very quick reply!

I have been following your work for quite a while and completely understand your time constraints.  I hope things go well for you and you can find some time for yourself as well as for your highly sought after work.

I look forward to seeing this project through with you and with any luck, perhaps we might see it by the end of next year. ^•^d  I just wanted you to know that there is still interest in this project.

Sincerely,
Fang

retrousse