fiduciary

Author Topic: My new 2007 ANH & used 05' ESB Vader  (Read 9061 times)

Offline Boxster

• Master Force User
  • I like my lightsabers too bright, too loud!
Re: 2007 ANH Vader sound (and review)
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 05:24:32 AM »
Ok, I finally got my 2005 ESB Vader from a very friendly seller. Its used but in good condition, bright red blade but the chrome is tarnished somewhat and the rubber grips are getting sticky. Any remedy to this? I just use wet wipe to clean it and use talcum powder to make it less sticky.

I can't say which of the Vader FX I like better. I like both, the sound on my new ANH is of course slightly louder but both have the same farting hum. :-\ Darn, if only they can make woofers tiny enough to slip into the hilts. It will sound very imposing.

Anyway, I have 3 more FX to go before I am done. I said I will only post pics when I reached 10 FX but I think I will post some later tonight.

Now, I am waiting for my Anakin to arrive which is in very bad shape and will require conversion in a short time. That was the reason I bought it in that bad condition, for conversion.

B
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 05:30:57 AM by Boxster »

Offline Boxster

• Master Force User
  • I like my lightsabers too bright, too loud!
Re: My new 2007 ANH & used 05' ESB Vader
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 03:37:35 AM »
And here, the photos of both Vader FX.

The new ANH Vader is a tad brighter than the ESB and a wee bit louder and sharper sounds.

Anyone here got a set of good ESB rubber grips for sale? PM me please or post here, whichever.

And here, the ROTJ Luke which I am turning into a V2 but will be a slow project.

The green and red triangles will light up with LED inserted inside the control box. Seeking help from a Taiwanese sabersmith to brighten my blade with strip LED instead of Lux conversion. Other things on the hilt will be cosmetic.

B

retrousse