fiduciary

Author Topic: Post pics of your personal Star Wars collection!  (Read 4555 times)

Jedi TRON

Re: Post pics of your personal Star Wars collection!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 07:55:16 PM »
DUDE. Did I just see something in your collection from TRON? That rocks, and now so do you my friend!! For all you teenagers, TRON  could kinda be considered the first MATRIX in a way.

Offline toos

• Master Force User
  • That's Treason!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 09:36:24 PM »
TRON, that would be so freaky if the movie was real.....Rancor, dude.....all i can say is "Someone's gonna get rich off ebay!" CHACHING!!!$$$$$$$$ ;D
Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe

Offline Rancor Keeper

• Force User
  • Professional Rancor Wrangler
    • sweatrMEAT
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2006, 12:02:41 AM »
Also collection 9, is that Jar Jar Shampoo? hahaha

yea it is .. and Darth Vader in the back! This is what I have out.. 75% is boxed up & bagged and boarded!

Offline Rancor Keeper

• Force User
    • sweatrMEAT
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 12:04:37 AM »
DUDE. Did I just see something in your collection from TRON? That rocks, and now so do you my friend!! For all you teenagers, TRON  could kinda be considered the first MATRIX in a way.

TRON has always been a favorite movie. I had the toys when I was younger. I also saw the movie in the theatre when it was first released. As soon as my buddy and I got home we got out the frisbees and flug em at eachother. hehe  ;D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 12:16:52 AM by Rancor Keeper »

Offline Rancor Keeper

• Force User
    • sweatrMEAT
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2006, 12:07:03 AM »
.....all i can say is "Someone's gonna get rich off ebay!" CHACHING!!!$$$$$$$$ ;D

they get rich off me!! I buy something at least once a month.. One of the last big purchases was this..

number 003 of 500

Jedi TRON

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2006, 12:35:43 AM »
hmmmm. I dont recognize that watch. Whats the story behind it?

Offline Rancor Keeper

• Force User
    • sweatrMEAT
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 08:32:35 AM »
hmmmm. I dont recognize that watch. Whats the story behind it?

its the imperial insignia from the Empire!

Jedi TRON

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2006, 08:40:53 AM »
oh my! arent I the blind fool!

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2006, 11:03:51 AM »
You mean rancor the stuff out is only 25% of your entire collection? If so, that is just too insane man. How long have you been collecting? I basically just started collecting a couple months back. Well for star wars that is. I have 2 FFX's, 2 Star Wars Comics TPB, 3 Star Wars Books, Star Wars Tin, 2 Star Wars BK Watches, 2 ROTS Action Figures, 4 ROTS Hasbro Sabers, Volume 1 & 2 of Clone Wars, Star Wars OT DVD Box Set, KOTOR 1 & 2, Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Game, and some more that is either lost in my basement or I am just forgetting. But man Rancor I think your in the lead with best collection. ;)
"Impossible, the Sith have been extinct for a millennium."- Ki-Adi-Mundi

Offline Rancor Keeper

• Force User
    • sweatrMEAT
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 09:25:17 PM »
You mean rancor the stuff out is only 25% of your entire collection? If so, that is just too insane man. How long have you been collecting?

I have been collecting since 1979 when the first toys began to roll out ( I am 35 now). I even got the early bird special. I got all the original Burger King glasses from 1979, 1980 and 1983. I prefer Kenner toys (vintage SW) a oppesd to the newer stuff ( though i get that stuff too).

I have every one of the vintage series.. some carded and most loose with the original card. ALL have the weapons and accessories. If youlook in pic #11 youll see a vintage Falcon from 1980.

I even have this old laserdisc boxed set...

It came with a very rare book that is one of the best SW movies books Ive seen.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 09:28:01 PM by Rancor Keeper »

Jedi Guardian

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »
You mean rancor the stuff out is only 25% of your entire collection? If so, that is just too insane man. How long have you been collecting?

I have been collecting since 1979 when the first toys began to roll out ( I am 35 now). I even got the early bird special. I got all the original Burger King glasses from 1979, 1980 and 1983. I prefer Kenner toys (vintage SW) a oppesd to the newer stuff ( though i get that stuff too).

I have every one of the vintage series.. some carded and most loose with the original card. ALL have the weapons and accessories. If youlook in pic #11 youll see a vintage Falcon from 1980.

Now....THAT...is cool, my friend. 

Offline Ki-Adi

• Cerean
  • Master Force User
  • Homeplanet; Cerea
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2006, 05:10:04 AM »

That is wicked. I have seen a couple projects were people are extracting the Laser Disc and putting it onto dvd so we can watch the OT the way it was meant to be watched. haha I have just noticed they added a couple new scenes like couresant and naboo to the ending. I am sorry but it has been so long since I have seen the original OT. Probably like when I was maybe 9. But it is so hard to remember what is original and what isn't.
"Impossible, the Sith have been extinct for a millennium."- Ki-Adi-Mundi

Offline jack3auer

• Do or Do Not there is No Try
  • Master Force User
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2006, 05:57:50 AM »
thats some cool stuff there guys.  rancor keepers collection brought back some memories for me,  that little shuttle thing with the flap thing it stands on, never in the movies but i had that.  the max reebo band etc.  nice to see these things again,  i am mega sorry i got rid of my stuff now, but saying that i probably would have ebayed it for more FX's anyway :D

Offline toos

• Master Force User
  • That's Treason!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2006, 03:59:02 PM »
HAHA! nice! FX's are really cool aren't they? Rancor! You da man!!!!!
Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe

retrousse