fiduciary

Author Topic: Anakin ROTS review  (Read 2240 times)

Offline ltm438

• No Force
  • um yeah, cool
Anakin ROTS review
« on: September 01, 2005, 08:01:38 AM »
This review is more of a story than a review.

The Discovery: Well, this all started quite a few months ago. I had just discovered FX sabers and I thought: hey those are kind of cool. Well a couple of days past and I forgot about them. It was'nt until I was hanging out at my friends house one day and he showed a video on a website of the sabers in action. He said he was getting one and then after seeing that video I wanted one too!

The Purchase: So anyways I was hanging out with my friendĀ  again and he said he almost had enough money for one. Let the extreme wanting begin! Only one problem... I was broke! Nobody was goning to buy me one either. Too much money my mom said. I tried to explain to them that its really worth that but she would'nt listen. So then there is my dad. By the way my parents are divorced. My dad was going to give me one hundred dollars for doing well in school that year. So I got the one hundred, ordered my Anakin lightsaber, on thesabervault.com by the way, and waited. Then I found out that the saber vault was out of stock and were not going to get any more in until late in the following month! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The Arrival: After nearly a month of waiting, and tracking my parcel on the fedex website like a mad man, my saber finally arrived! I took it into the house and anxiously tore open the boxes and there was my saber lying in its styrofoam cradle! So I rushed to get the batteries.

The Review: After installing the batteries I slowly moved my hand towards the power swicth, slid the switch up and Piii-shhhhhewwwww the light raced up from the hilt to the tip of the blade. COOL!!! I screamed. So yeah... I have barely put the saber down since. I love the way it feel in my hands. The light is really bright. It's probably the coolest thing I've ever bought
I have a bad feeling about this...

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
  • They used to call me Sifo-Dyas
Re: Anakin ROTS review
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 08:04:37 AM »
I so agree with you.  The Anakin ROTS is a great saber everyday I come from work I play with it for about 15 mins and I do the something with my ESB Vader and I am sure once I get the new Luke ROTJ it will follow the same suit.  Congrats on your pruchase
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Then go find the person who has vodka and have a party

Offline PLO KOON

• formerly known as s3an_looi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Find me on Facebook
Re: Anakin ROTS review
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 05:21:33 AM »
congrats!

Offline trexy

• General of the Old Republic
  • Master Force User
  • At last we will have revenge!