fiduciary

Author Topic: PROS and CONS review of Anakin ROTS FX  (Read 6310 times)

Offline UberJediVK

• formerly known as UberJediVK
  • Master Force User
  • Nice..
Re: PROS and CONS review of Anakin ROTS FX
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2005, 08:09:07 AM »
greeting my fellow Jedi Seniors, I just got my Anakin ROTS to play with .. WOW .. awesome .. that's the only word that you keep enchanting while twirling the sabers hehe ....

Yes this should be my best toys so far ....

the only problem is .. I also got a bit noise behind the battery contact point (inside the hilt) .. its not that obvious though ... I think this should be normal rite?  :)

first off, Welcome!  8)

i have a little bit of that too... i think its normal... i can barely hear it... even when i TRY to... so i wouldn't worry too much.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 08:24:51 AM by uberjediVK »
"What's in there?"

"...Only what you take with you..."

FX Collection:
Anakin ROTS
Vader ESB

Offline trexy

• General of the Old Republic
  • Master Force User
  • At last we will have revenge!
Re: PROS and CONS review of Anakin ROTS FX
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 01:08:32 PM »
greeting my fellow Jedi Seniors, I just got my Anakin ROTS to play with .. WOW .. awesome .. that's the only word that you keep enchanting while twirling the sabers hehe ....

Yes this should be my best toys so far ....

the only problem is .. I also got a bit noise behind the battery contact point (inside the hilt) .. its not that obvious though ... I think this should be normal rite?  :)

first off, Welcome!  8)

i have a little bit of that too... i think its normal... i can barely hear it... even when i TRY to... so i wouldn't worry too much.

yea its the motion sensor, when the blade is ignited i can barely hear the noise

retrousse